1. Reaction

Mihno's reaction to:
His best friend hugging him tightly for the first time

Requested: sarcasticallyboring
Message: Thank you for requesting hope you like it ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short version:

He would be shocked at first but would go with a flow since he likes hugs (you can see that he always hugs other members and holds their hands). Probably little embarrassed few minutes after the hug,but nothing much. After the first hug he would probably show more affection to you like hugging you every time he sees you (maybe) and every goodbye.

Longer version for all of that:

For friends it's normal to hug sometimes some even kiss on the cheek, but you and Minho we're not like that. For you it was just awkward and you guys would just say hi to eachother, that was just normal for you two.

But today it was really happy for you everything just went really well and you felt like the happiest person in the world. Nothing seems to get in the way everything went so smoothly.

You finished all your work and after that you had plans to go out with your best friend Minho. You decided to go to park to hang out.

While you were waiting for Minho you just sat on the bench looking at all the people around you with the big smile. In the distance you saw Minho coming your way. Your smile widen even more and you ran to him. As you came closer you spread your arms out of happiness.

It happened in seconds so he didn't know how to react as you smashed into him. You wrapped your arms around him not even realizing what you we're doing.

He froze in the spot. Litteraly. He didn't know how to react. But after few seconds he wrapped his arms around you too. It was a long hug.

After you separated he was still shocked but didn't comment a lot on that, but one thing was sure he liked the hug so much he would ask for it after that. Always. So be prepared.  😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Done.My first reaction woohoo!!!!
I hope it's good and you don't mind little grammar mistakes.

I know it's kinda long for a reaction and it's little bit like a imagine,but please bear with me. I promise I will get better at this ( I hope).

Thanks again for requesting sweety. Love u ♡♡♡

P. S. Please request 😊