Felix | The Moment |

Imagine: ●
Reaction:
Requested : No
Song: Nightcore-Maps ⇧
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Felix were together for almost 2 years and you hang out at Stray Kids dorm a lot.

One day you felt like you wanted to go out but you didn't want to go to clubs.

You weren't the type to go to clubs you liked to just sit in the grass and feel the light wind hitting you bare arms and legs.

"Hey,Felix! " you screamed.

"Yes Y/N! " he screamed back.

"Do you want to go out? " you asked

"I can't, we can't leave the dorm when we are pleased.I will get punished." he said little worried.

"You as well, if your mom finds out you are not at our dorm she is going to kill you." he said and you frowned.

"Let's just run away and tell the boys to tell my mom that I'm here. Please." you started clinging onto him.

"Ok!" he flashed you a smile.

~

We went out but we were keeping distance with main roads and streets.We don't want people to recognize Felix.

"Let's go to that park, the one that no one goes to." I said excited.

After few minutes of scilent walking I looked at Felix.

"I have an idea. Let's run." I pulled his hand and started running.

~

"The stars are so beautiful." Felix said as we were looking at the sky full of little stars.

"It's good to go out sometimes. Somewhere without loud noises and people. It's so peaceful. I love this."

I suddenly stood up. "I have another idea."

"What now. I thought we are just going to lay here." he stood up with me.

I just came closer to him and kissed him.

"Chase me." And I started running.

"Hey! " He cought me and trapped me in his arms.

"You are mine now." he smiled widely.

He looked into my eyes. He kissed me passionately. I didn't resist and I kissed back. We parted and he looked at me one more time.

"It's your turn now." And he started running in other direction.

"Hey, that is mean." I started running after him.

We were chasing each other almost whole night.

Yes,we did get in trouble, but at least we enjoyed ourselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget to vote, comment and request.

This is based on the dream I had few days ago.

I know it's bad, but please bear with me .😭

Love you ♡