Minho |My dear soulmate|

Imagine: ●
Reaction:
Requested : Midnight-Darkness
Message: Here you go. Hope you like it. I'M SOOO SORRY IT'S SO LATE. ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OH MY GOD IT'S BEAUTIFUL !!" You screamed.

You were at Stray Kids dorm hanging out with boys. Today one of them, your best friend, got their soulmate mark behind their ear. It was Minho.

"What is it? " he asked.

"It's purple note. " you said to him as you took a picture of it.

"See? It's beautiful. " you smiled.

"It's so pretty. I hope I find my soulmate soon." he smiled shyly.

"No need, we already know who your soulmate is. Just wait for Jisung to become eighteen. " you said it and you started to run.

"You little-"
"No swearing !" Chan screamed from his room.

~ Time skip ~

"Bye guys! "
"Bye Y/N, take care!" Hyunjin screamed.

You went out of their dorm and you started slowly walking home. Every now and then you will look up to stars.

*I can't wait to find my soulmate. My birthday is for few days.I hope I find my special person.*

While walking you saw happy couple holding hands. Some of them had red light behind them. They probably have red marks.

You didn't realize but you were already in front of your house. You went in.

"Mom, I'm home! "

"OK, go to sleep you have school tomorrow. " your mom yelled from her office.

             ~Time skip ~
~ few boring school days later ~

You woke up to your older sister screaming.

" Y/N, Y/N, Y/N! " you looked at her in panic.

"What, what, whAT HAPPENED!?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU ARE FINALLY EIGHTEEN! My little baby is growing up! " she started to fake cry.

"You scared me so much, but thanks. "

She just sat there and stared at you. 

"What now? "

"Can I see it? " she asked with creepy smile.

"See what? "

"Like you don't know. Your mark you stupid. "

"Oh yeah. " you said and you moved your hair.

"IT'S SO PRETTY OH MY. " she widen her eyes.

"What is it ?"

"It's purple note."

"Oh, coo- wait it's purple wHAT? "

"Purple note, why? "

"Oh, n-nothing. I thought I misheard you. "

She just stared at you.

"Okay, now get ready your friends are going to come to tell you happy birthday." She said walking out of your room.

You immediately ran to your bathroom and you looked into the mirror. You saw your mark.

*It can't be.He can't be my soulmate.It can't be. *

You put on you favourite outfit and touch of makeup. You made your bed and you went out of your room.

You walked into the kitchen not expecting anyone because you knew your parents weren't home. They were on a business trip.

You were really surprised when you saw beautiful decorations and big cake on the table.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!! " you turned around and saw everyone from Stray Kids and your sister standing there with presents.

"Thank you guys!!! " you said and you hugged them one by one.

Minho hugged you last. His hug was really tight.You were little bit hesitant when you hugged him but you just gave in.

"Y/N what is you mark? " Chan asked you.

You broke the hug with Minho and you looked at Chan.

"I-i-i don't know. " you put your hair over your mark.

"How don't you know Y/N. It's purple note,we saw it this morning." your sister said and you gave her a stare.

All guys looked at you in shock. Minho slowly moved your hair behind your ear.

His eyes widen as well.

"Y/N yo-you are my so-soulmate." He said and you nodded shyly.

"Guys I think we should leave them alone."
your sister whispered to other guys.

"I-i can't believe that you are my soulmate
Y/N. "

You just closed your eyes waiting for him to say something bad.

"That-that is AWESOME! "

Your eyes just widen in shock. You couldn't believe what he said.

"Awesome? Did you say awesome? "

"Yes. "

" Ho-wh-wher-WHAT? "

"You are not mad? "

"Why would I be mad. You are my soulmate. It's not like we could choose. And you are cute you know. " Minho said as your smile grew bigger.

You didn't say anything. You just hugged him tight. Really really tight.

This is the best birthday ever.

And it was. That day you started one wonderful and long relationship with the best person you can imagine. Your best friend and your soulmate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote & comment what you think.
Don't be shy and request.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡