3.Imagine|Minho and Changbin|

This is the last chapter.
I promise.
I hope.
rimlin12345
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm home mom."  I screamed as I stepped into the house.

"Ok sweetheart. Did you know that Lee family moved to Seoul too." she asked.

"Yeah, I saw Minho in school earlier." she smiled at me.

"Get ready they will come in two hours." my eyes widen in shock.

"OK,mom."

• Start of part 3 •

I was in my room changing when I heard doorbell. I quickly fixed my shirt and then went down.

"Hello, Mr. Mrs. Lee good to see you after a long time." I said with a smile.

"Good to see you too dear." Mrs. Lee said.

"Hey Y/N. " Minho smiled.

"Hey." I looked down.

"Y/N, you and Minho can go to your room." my mom said.

"OK, mom." I said and we went upstairs.

We sat on my bed just staring at the ceiling.

"You know I never stoped liking you." Minho played with his fingers.

"I'm sorry, I don't have any feeling anymore Minho. " I looked at him with teary eyes.

"It's ok. " he smiled.

"Can you help me with math I didn't understand it today in class." he asked.

"Sure."

We moved to the table and I started explaining. Time passed and I heard Minhos mom calling him.

"I need to go." Minho said.

"Yeah.. Ok, bye" I said and looked down.

I felt Minhos hand lifting up my chin and I felt his lips on mine.

"What are you doing?!" I said in shock.

"Bye." he didn't mind explaining but just went out.

I just stood there in shock.

• Time skip to Wednesday •

I walked trough my school hallways and I just heard whispers and everyone was staring at me.

"She's dating that new guy."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah."
"Really, what a bitch. "

I came into my classroom and everyone was just staring at me not saying anything.

Lisa pulled me to my seat.

"Did you hear the news? Minho told everyone that you two are dating. That is not true isn't it? You would tell me if they is true? "

"HE SAID WHAT? " I screamed.

Everyone just stared.

I ran out off the classroom and went to find Minho .

I opened the door and ran to his seat.

As I was about to say something Minho kissed me passionately.

"Hey babe, you are cute today." I didn't know what to say because I was in shock.

"Y/N can you be kind enough to leave this classroom." I heard my teacher behind me.

"Yeah, sure." I said glaring at Minho.

Changbin P.O.V

I just stared at Minho and Y/N not believing my eyes.

'This is not true, this is not true.' I said to myself.

I looked under the table and just stared at the letter I wrote for Y/N. I planed to confess to her.  I liked her a lot.

"It's going to be ok Changbin, don't be sad. She is just another girl." I started at Woojin angrily.

(I don't think Woojin would say that but imagine he did)

"How can you say that?  She is not just another girl, she is my first love hyung.My first real love." I was angry.

"Breathe Changbin, breath. It's ok. Just breathe." Chan put his hand on my shoulder.

I just nodded my head.

Our math class ended and I just packed my things and started running. I don't know where. I just wanted to run away I didn't want to see anyone or hear anything.

I missed the last class and went to the park to think about everything.

I last sat on the grass thinking how stupid I am.What did I think that she is going to fall for me. Who am. No one. To her I'm just another friend.

Few hours passed and I went back home to lay down and listen to music in my room.

I was walking peacefully trough the little ally minding my own business when I heard someone screaming. I looked to my right and there was Y/N standing with Minho screaming at him. I turned around not wanting to think about two of them being together and I just heard a slap sound. Minho was holding his cheek while Y/N was speed walking towards me.

Her eyes were full of anger. She stoped right in front of me. She was holding something. It was my letter.

"Seungmin have this to me and said you wanted to talk to me." she said giving me a letter.

"So you read it?" I asked scared of her reaction.

She didn't say anything.She just stood there. Then she came closer and she pulled me down.

Her soft lips touched mine. My mind was about to explode. Then she pulled away.

• Your P. O. V •

I couldn't resist anymore. I really like him. I pulled him closer then kissed him. I needed that.

His eyes were wide open when we separated from kiss.

"I actually like you a lot too." I said shyly looking at him. He was smiling.

"Really? " he said in shock.

"Yeah. " I giggled.

"Stop doing that. It hurts."
"Don't push me. "
"Shut up Jeongin."

You heard whispers.

"Guys I can hear you there. What are you even doing? " They slowly started coming out from the corner of the street.

"We just wanted to make sure you guys are ok. And just one question,are you dating now?" Jeongin said and smiled cutely to me.

"We are." Changbin said as he hugged me.

"Y/N you finally found a boyfriend." Lisa said fake crying.

I just rolled my eyes and started  laughing.

"Let's go play games now." Seungmin said.

"Yeah." Changbin and I started walking slowly behind all of them hand in hand.

Only thing I can say is, this was start of one long and happy relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DONEEE
Thank God.
Hope you will like it.
Sorry for all the grammar mistakes I made.
This was loooong.
Anyways...
LOVE YOU ♡♡♡