3.Imagine|Minho and Changbin|

Not boy&boy to be clear
Part 1
Requested: rimlin12345
Message: Thanks for requesting hope it's what you wanted ❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

             Your P. O. V. •

"Ughh, I hate science so much!" you said as you walked to your science class with your best friend Lisa.

She just looked at me and shook her head not saying anything  because she new I would say something like that.

We walked into the almost filled classroom and we found our seats. This classroom was really filled with kids because we had other class here as well. It was normal to us so we didn't mind others.

It was really loud in the classroom. Combining two big groups of teenager wasn't the best idea. Soon our teacher came and everyone stopped talking, mostly because everyone was scared of him.

Today we had lab so we needed to make something that will impress our teacher.To be prevented from burning the school down or possibly blowing up the classroom first thing we needed to do was write down everything we are going to put in our mixture.(I don't have science so I don't know)

"What should we make? " asked Lisa.

"I don't know something really cool. I need good grade in this class. "

We started writing down things that we need but we we're just bad at it.

"Oh, this will explode believe me. "
said Lisa nth time already.

"I wonder if this will as well knock all your teeth out so you can stop talking while I'm concentrating. "
you said smiling at her creepily.

"Ha ha, really funny." she said fake laughing.

Suddenly I feel something being slipped under my right arm. I turned around and it was little paper of ingredients.

At the very bottom of the paper it said:
'This is for you Y/N,  don't turn it back. -S. C.'

You looked around your classroom to see who can this be but you didn't notice anyone moving or looking at you. At corner of your eye you saw Lisa smirking a little bit but you brushed it off.

5 minutes after that happened your teacher started going around collecting all papers from each desk. When he did that he sat at his chair and started looking at our ingredients.

"Ok, I looked at this and I'm dissapointed. Only two pairs had correct ingredients to make something and not kill me or everyone else . I don't know if your intention is to kill me,even if it is you are bad at it so try harder." Our professor said with straight face.

"Why does he always say we want to kill him? " Lisa whispered into my ear.

"Because we sure want to ." I said as she gave me disgusted look.

"Lisa and Y/N. " I heard my teacher say, " I'm impressed by this, really good."

"Changbin and Chan. Really good I like this."

"Those are the two pairs that had correct ingredients, others try again. " teacher said throwing all the other papers into the bin.

We started getting everything we need and by the time we got everything prepared we heard the ring bell.

Everyone rushed to the cafeteria, because we had lunch not minding what teacher had to say.

Momo and I got our lunches and sat at the table near the window.

"What do you think who is this from?" I asked looking at the unknown handwriting.

"I don't know S. C. who can that be?" she asked with a smirk at the end of a sentence.

My thoughts were interupted by some boys screaming near me. I looked to my right and there were them. 8 of them. The loudest most handsome and annoying group of guys in our school.

My eyes scanned every single one of them like always. Then I noticed Lisa staring at them as well. I smirked.

"Ohhhhh, Lisa has a crush.Tell me.Who is it." I said and then took a sip of my drink.

"I don't have a crush. What are you talking about." she said looking at me up and down.

"Yeah, sure." I said and I turned around.

"Ok, Felix is so handsome. He is so beautiful. And his smile. Precious." she said and I smiled

"I knew you are going to tell me." I smiled.

We didn't talk much after that because we were pretty hungry.

                 • Time skip •

"Can we go to that new game place that opened." Lisa asked as she packed her stuff.

"Tomorrow?" I looked at her.

"Sure. Why not." she smiled.

                • Tomorrow •

"I'm so happy you agreed to come with me." Lisa said jumping around.

I just shook my head and sighed.

We got there after few minutes of walking. When we came in it was half full. Mostly boys screaming and punching everything around.

"Let's go dance." Lisa said as she pulled me with her.

We started dancing and I just heard "Wow, they are so good."
but I didn't mind it because I was concentrating.

The music stoped and results were out.

"I won!" I screamed into Lisa's ear.

She just started laughing and you heard claps. You turned around and you saw 8 boys standing there impressed.

"You are pretty good, want to challenge." said Felix in his low voice.

"Of course." Lisa said as she smirked.

He came near her and they choose the song.They started dancing and  you just screamed Lisa's name. You felt someone looking at you so you looked to your left. There was standing Changbin. You just smiled at him and continued screaming. You saw him smile a little bit.

Felix and Lisa finished the game and Felix won. Lisa was a bit down because she likes dancing and when Felix saw that he hugged her. Her eyes widen as well as yours.

Boys started teasing them so hard and you just stood behind smiling evily seeing your friend getting red.

"Do you want to play other games with us." Changbin asked you.

You were so mesmerized by his eyes and his smile that you just stared at him.

"Of course." Lisa said behind you.

You just looked at all of them as they moved to next game. I didn't move. Until I felt hand grab mine. It was Changbin.

"Come on, let's go with others." he smiled as he pulled me with him.

We were there for few more hours playing games and laughing.

....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued...

I needed to divide this into parts because I want to make it little exciting. 😂
Actually no.. I'm just too into this that I can't write without details.

Part 2 really soon.