2. Reaction

Stray Kids reaction to you being really good dancer.
Requested: No
EDITED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chan:

He would be all smiley and proud of you. Maybe he would help you here and there with some moves.

"You are really good love! I didn't know you knew to dance like that!"

Minho:

At first he would be shocked ,but later he would want to help you to be even better. He would sometimes just watch you not wanting to disturb your moment.

"That's how you do it! No wonder why I love you!"

Changbin:

Changbin would forget all of his dark and would be smiley proud lovely binnieevery time he saw you dancing .

Yes, jagi~! You are so swag! (Why did I do this 😂)

Hyunjin:

This guy will not leave you alone. He would ask you to dance with him all the time and ask you if you need any help practicing some moves or learning something new.

"Jagi~ let's dance together again!"
"Hyunjin I'm tired. "
"Please, just one more time!"

Jisung:

Jisung be really really proud. He would probably start screaming your name whenever you we're dancing.

"Y/N! Y/N!Yes, you are the best!"

Felix:

This guy... Your no. 1 fan. He would be so hyped about your dancing. He would tell everyone how good dancer you are and how proud he is.

"Guys did I tell you how good dancer Y/N is?"
"Yes Felix, 10 times in past hour."
"But she is. Isn't she?"

Seungmin:

Little fluffball. He would be so proud. He would want to watch you dance all the time. Every time you start dancing he would be right there in the corner cheering for you.

"You are really good. Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Jeongin:

OMG this guy. He would be really shy seeing you dance. He would enjoy watching you. I don't think he would be really vocal about how proud he is but inside he would be fangirling so much.

"You are the best Y/N!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this is kinda shitty but I hope you like it 😂

Sorry for my bad English.

Please request something and thank you for reading.