3.Imagine|Minho and Changbin|

Part 2
Here you go rimlin12345
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(In the last episode 😂)

"Do you want to play other games with us." Changbin asked you.

You were so mesmerized by his eyes and his smile that you just stared at him.

"Of course." Lisa said behind you.

You just looked at all of them as they moved to next game. I didn't move. Until I felt hand grab mine. It was Changbin.

"Come on, let's go with others." he smiled as he pulled me with him.

We were there for few more hours playing games and laughing.

• Start of part 2 •

Whole time that we were playing games I was spacing out because I was focusing on Changbin. He was helping me all the time with every game.

We were all so into the games that we didn't realize it was dark outside.

"We need to go home Y/N." Lisa came up to me.

"Oh yeah." I looked out of the window.

"Do you need someone to walk you home? " Felix asked Lisa not even noticing me.

"Oh, cute." she said and I rolled my eyes.

"What about me? " you asked Lisa.

"I will walk you." I heard someone behind me. I turned around and Changbin was smiling at me.

I smiled back and we said bye to others then went out.

Because Lisa and I live opposite of each other we needed to separate. I went with Changbin.

The walk home was  quiet and awkward. We were just glancing at each other from time to time.

Then I felt something fall onto my head. I looked up and saw clouds.I just stopped a little and looked at Changbin.

He stoped as well.

"What?" he asked.

"Rain." I just passed him and started going faster.

I took just few steps and it started pouring. We started running. We ran really fast and rain was pouring really hard.

By the time we came to my house we were soaking wet.

"You are not going anywhere until the rain stops." I just said kicking my shoes off.

"I'm already wet I can go to my dorm."

"No,I'll give you some clothes and we can watch something. " I gave him some pants and black T-shirt.

We sat on the sofa and I turned my TV on. We found a show that seemed interesting and we started watching it. We talked a little and got to know each other.

Halfway trough a movie I was cold so I cuddled up with Changbin. He didn't hesitate and he hugged me.

Hour passed and Changbin looked trough the window.

"I need to go now." He said and we stood up.

He changed it his original now dry clothes and he went home.

"Bye,see you at the school on Monday. " I said and he smiled.

I closed my door and then ran to my room.

"Oh man,I'm so tired." I said and drifted off.

• Time skip to Monday •

"Hey guys." Lisa said as we sat at the table in cafeteria.

You sat next to Changbin and he smiled at you.

"Did you hear that new kid is coming to Changbins and my class?" Chan said.

"Really?" Changbin looked confused.

I just giggled a little. Changbin gave me straight face. I smiled at him.

We were talking and boys were as loud as always until we heard the bell.

"Bye guys see you later." Lisa said and pulled me with her.

"Changbin is totally in love with you." she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, sure. " I said in sarcastic tone.

• Time skip (again) •

It's Tuesday and we had science again. We had to finish our mixtures in today's class.

We sat to our normal seats and started preparing everything.

I glanced to Changbins and Chans table just as a habit. I just wanted to se Changbins smile.

I turned around and my smile turned into a panic look. My eyes widen in shock.

"Lisa,look who is sitting there!"
I whisper-screamed to her.

Lisa looked and her mouth hung open.

"Isn't that Minho, Minho Minho,Lee Minho,your ex?" she asked and I nodded in panic.

Few minutes after I heard the door open and the teacher came in.

We started doing mixing things and hoping we don't do something wrong.

"Stop why are your hands shaking so much?" Lisa asked me as she took bottle of chemicals from my hand.

"He is here. Why is he here?" I said in panic.

Lisa didn't listen to me but she finished our project.

We got and A and as we sat back the bell rang.

We went to cafeteria to eat. We got our food and started walking to the table to sit with boys. We got really close to them after we met and played games together.

Weird thing was Changbin wasn't sitting with guys when I came so I set next to Hyunjin.

"Your boyfriend will come soon don't worry." Hyunjin said with little playful smirk at the and and I just giggled.

Someone covered my eyes and I flinched in panic.

"It's just me don't be so scared." I turned around and saw Changbin.

I smiled at him and then I noticed a figure behind him.

"This is Minho the new guy we we're talking about yesterday." I nodded my head and the turned around.

Changbin sat next to me to my right and Minho found his way and sat to my left.

"Long time no see." I heard Minho say shyly.

"Yeah, really long." I said and looked down.

Minho and I we're together almost two years ago. We were together for 10 months until I had to move to Seoul with my parents. We broke up but promised they we will stay in contact. We didn't keep the promise.

• Time skip •

The school ended and I started going home.

"So...Did you miss me. I missed you. A lot." I heard but I didn't turn around as I new who the owner of the voice was.

I didn't say anything and just kept walking.

"I'm home mom."  I screamed as I stepped into the house.

"Ok sweetheart. Did you know that Lee family moved to Seoul too." she asked.

"Yeah, I saw Minho in school earlier." she smiled at me.

"Get ready they will come in two hours." my eyes widen in shock.

"OK,mom."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 2 DONE

I can't believe I can write this much.
I hope you are not angry that I still didn't write the main part.
I promise it will be just 3 parts. ( I hope) ♡