1.Imagine |Han Jisung|

Requested: ChoiSeungji17
Message: Thank you for requesting love hope you like it♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~5 year old you~

You were in the park with you mom because it was a really nice day outside. You wore pink dress with tiny white flowers. Your hair was in a ponytail and your bangs cliped with white hairclips.

You were walking with you mom and you saw free swing so you ran to it. You mom sat on the nearest bench so she can see you. You were swinging and laughing. Then you screamed to your mom on top of you lungs.

"MOM TAKE PICTURE OF ME!!!PLEASEEE!!!" you said.

Your mom just smiled. It was normal for her now to take pictures of you because she knew how much you liked them. She took few pictures and and went back to the bench. You decided that swing was now boring so you ran around chasing butterflies and picking flowers.

Few minutes of you doing that you felt tap on you shoulder and you turned around. It was a boy. He had brown hairand big brown eyes. You stood up and looked at him in confusion. Boy held his hand out and he gave you something. You saw one of your hair clips.

"I saw this near the swing and I thought it was yours. " he said and smiled showing you his bunny teeth.

You smiled back and thanked him for the hair clip.

You turned around after that minding your own business not caring about the boy.

Later you we're wondering around the playground looking at all the kids. You saw the bunny boy sitting on the grass alone doing nothing. You went to him and just sat beside him. He looked at you and smiled.

"Oh hey,you are the flower girl. " he said and started laughing.

"Don't call me that you bunny boy" you said and you both laughed.

"Why are you alone, do you want to play with me?" you asked the boy.

"I love to sit around but I would love to play with you." he said and smiled again.

You were running around playing and chasing each other around trees.

One hour passed and you heard your mom calling your name.You turned around and she told you that you need to go home.

You ran to her and asked her if she can take a picture of you and you new friend. She agreed and you called 'the bunny boy' and you took picture together.

After that you hugged him and left with your mom.Days after that every time you would come to park the boy wouldn't be there. You we're looking for him every time but he was nowhere to be found.

The picture you mom took you stored in little pink box together with the things you loved.

Years passed and you grew up. You met a guy. Love of your life.
His name was Han Jisung and you loved this guy. He had cute bunny teeth and you would always say he is your bunny.

You we're together for long time before you got married.

One day you we're looking through you old stuff and you found pink box in your old boxes full of different stuff.

You opened it and you saw flowers from the garden you picked and put in there. You found your favourite hair clips. Lastly you saw picture. It was picture of you and a boy. You smiled and started remembering the time you took this picture. You were so deep in your thoughts that you didn't see you husband coming behind you.

"What are you looking at Seungji?" he asked.

(I hope I didn't mess up the name 😅)

"Oh, it's an old picture of me and my first love actually. " you said as showed him the picture.

His eyes widen.

"What is it Jisung? " you asked him.

"So you are the flower girl. " his smile widen as he said those words.

"Are you ok Jisung, what are you talking about,what flower girl?" You said confused.

"The flower girl that was the nickname this boy gave you. Don't you remember? And his nickname, was it the bunny boy by any chance? " he said with tiny giggles in between sentences.

"How do you know this Jisung. I never told you any of this. " you said with slight frown.

"It's because I'm this boy, you dummie. " he said cracking big smile.

Your eyes widen in shock and you just hugged him really tight.

"I can't believe this. " you said with a single tear in your eye.
"I was looking for you ever since that day but I couldn't find you. " you said and tear finally escaped you eye.

"Don't cry baby, I'm here now. " he said as he brushed your tears with his thumb.

"This must be faith. " he said and you started giggling.

"Yeah, it must be. " you said and hugged him one more time.

After that day you put the picture on the wall and every time someone would come you talked about the day you met and you that picture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Done! It's not exactly what you asked for but I hope you like it.

Thanks one more time for requesting! ❤❤❤

( I will write this one more time if you don't like it)

P. S.  Please request 😊