Gif #58 (Lexi)

You and Lexi had been dating for about a month and you hated keeping it from people, mostly your family and you hated when you had to watch Jesus flirt with her and do nothing because you didn't want to make her come out for no reason

You and Lexi had been dating for about a month and you hated keeping it from people, mostly your family and you hated when you had to watch Jesus flirt with her and do nothing because you didn't want to make her come out for no reason. "Lexi can you come outside with me for a sec?" You ask with a smile acting like you just needed to talk to her while you did but you also needed a hug because you had just watched yet another failed attempted from your older brother trying to get with her. As soon as you stepped out onto the porch and the door was shut you turned to face her. "Babe when are we going to tell people?" You ask almost in tears you hated hiding this you hadn't even told your parents you were into girls yet though they would accept you you would have to tell them who you were dating. "You know I can't tell anyone yet." She says as she takes yoru hands and swings them infront of each other, you would do small things like this that could pass off as a bestfriend thing but that was it. "Please I can't take the hiding I hate feeling like I can't be myself, and I can't keep watching my brother flirt with you." You say as the tears finally slip down your face and she dropped your hands looking as if she was about to burst into tears and you knew honestly she would tell but she was afriad of her parents. "I can't. My parents. My parents would kill me." She says choking up as the tears in her eyes made it had for her to see you. "Then we break up because I will not hide who I am even if it mean hurting myself." You says and walk away crying, you couldn't go home yet.

~~~Authors note~~~
Hey! I'm so sorry for not updating I've been busy and I couldn't find any gifs but I found some and I'm gonna get a few up before the eand of the night.