Imagine #4 (Jesus Adams-Foster)

Rebekah and Jesus, recently if you found one, well, you found them both. Rebekah is Callies younger sister, and also Sophias older sister, making her Roberts middle daughter. Most couldn't tell they were related, unlike Sophia who just looked like a younger Callie, Rebekah had beautiful long blonde beach waves that hung over her shoulders, large bright blue eyes, that close to Sophia held the hope that young women should hold, she was tanner than Callie but paler than Sophia, she had freckles maker her look innocent, which she didn't mind, and she stood at the perfect height being 5"5 so she stood slightly shorter than her older sister but two or three inches taller than Sophia. Rebekah, just like Callie was head string and stood up for what she believed in, and unlike Sophia who had made Callie dislike her due to her slightly selfish behavior, Rebekah and Callie became best friends.

Rebekah, at first, had only came to the Fosters house to become closer with her sister, she didn't expect another friendship to blossm, but luckily, it did. Jesus and Rebekahs friendship had started due to both of them having a strong love of adventure, and well she seemed to be the only person who knew when to stop, so she kept Jesus out of trouble and that made Steff and Lena invite her over even more than most. Sadly Rebekah and Jesus hadn't sent much time together in the past week due to his problems with Emma, they had recently broken up because Emma seemed to think that he was cheating on her with Rebekah, and the break up was causing a gap to form between them, and neither of them tried to fix it because neither of them were sure about their feelings.

Rebekah laid on her bed sighing as she stared up at the ceiling, she was bored, this never seemed to happen to her any more and to say she hated the feeling was, well, an understatement. Before she had met Jesus she had been bored a lot, for the simple fact that the stuff her father would force her to do with her younger sister didn't make her feel as happy as is did Sophia. When she met Jesus she was lucky to have someone who would let her take charge in stuff, and well even enjoyed the same things as she did. In the past week of not having Jesus she had a lot of time to think, she had realized that she did in fact like Jesus, before she simply thought she only felt that way because everyone said she did and she was making herself believe them, but she was wrong, she did like him, but the thought upset her because it made her feel that she was the fault in his realationship, even though she didn't try to be.

Downstairs there was a knock at the front door and Rebekahs mother answered the door with a kind smile seeing the face of Jesus who rarely, but did, come to the house. "Oh, hello Jesus we weren't expecting Rebekah to have company to she is in her room, just leave the door open." She speaks opening the door slightly more as she spoke and moved backwards to allow the boy a path into the house. "Oh, that won't be needed, but thank you." He says kindly remembering to use his manners, though before she got the chance to speak he spoke again answering the question he knew she was going to ask. "I was wondering if I could take Bekah on a walk or something since we haven't gotten the chance to hand out." He explains with a kind smile matching the womans in front of him. She nodded and walked up the stairwell to tell her eldest daughter of her guest and his plans. He stood in the dooray in front of the door with it closed behind him. He took in a breath and let it out as he looked around the room, he didn't know why he felt the need to look over everything, nothing ever changed in this house. Never. Even the time Sophia had broken a vase when he was over the next day there was a vase at the same spot that looked the same, if he hadn't been there he wouldn't even guess that it had been broken. Within a few minutes of his eyes wondering the house the girl he was waiting on came down the steps with a light gray shirt with bright red bold letters that said 'love,' flower print pants that had a black lay out and brightly colored flowers up and down her legs, matches with black combat boots, this was a typical outfit for her unless she knew they would be adverturing, and lucky for her he didn't plan to do much of that on land.

After a few minutes of walking in silence Jesus had enough and chose to speak as he made a left turn into the small forest. "I'm sorry I've been distant this week, I was just confused about a lot of time and had to clear my head." He speaks as he moves braches out of the way holding some up for Rebekah to go through without being hit by it. "That's alright, I understood, plus I'm not your mother." She spoke and she meant every word of what she meant, that was something most people liked about her, she was laid back, calm, and cool, yet it was her temper that would make people run away, though for Jesus it made him want to stay.

Jesus smiled as he walked through the small brush that he seen and found a large bolder, but not any bolder, it was there bolder. One night Jesus had ran away from home and had called Rebekah for help, upon looking for a place for him to stay or at least hide out they had found the bolder, of course he hadn't stayed there but when they found it again the next time they were on a hike to clear Rebekahs mind they claimed it their rock and had promised each other whatever they said or did at the bolder stayed there. Of course they slightly liked the idea because it made them feel as if they were out of a movie, but they also just liked having a place to talk to each other without fear of it backfiring, and this was that spot. As Jesus jumped up onto the large rock he looked down at the girl who was waring her blonde wave half up and half down, a personal favorite hairstyle of his on her, and held his hands out to her and helped her climb up though he knew she didn't need it.

Going to the rock made Rebekah slightly confused, this was where they went when they needed to talk, but it also meant it was never to be brought up again and that's what confused her the most because, sure through this past week he might need someone to talk to but they made a pack to not talk about Emma, due to the fact that Rebekah had a strong disliking towards the girl and they both knew that even if what she said was at the rock if it was hurtful and just plan out dark and rude Jesus would have to bring it up and she respected taht just like he respected her wish to not speak about her. Nonetheless to the confusion that wrapped her brain she sat in silence waiting for him to speak. Jesus turned to his left, where Rebekah was making his leg slightly ned to the side as she placed his hands on his calf looking at her sparkingly blue eyes, after a few seconds of becoming lost in thought about how much he loved the sparks that grew in your eyes when you became passoniate about something, he spoke with a sigh. "Rebekah I like you." He says lowly rethinking his words when they leave though it was true and he was happy they were out, he watched as her eyes widened and as her faced showed shock, though to his benifit there was on fear or anything showing she didn't feel the same so he kept going. "I liked you for a while." He admits before starting back up. "I love everything about you. I love how you can stick up for people without a second thought, I love how passoniate you get about the smallest things such as a project, your laugh which had twelve laughs in its own..." He trails off lightly smiling when he hears a small chuckle at his words. "But there are things I don't like." He says lowly preparing to chase after to explain his meaning but to his surprise she just stares at him as if he had just said the worst thing possible, so he quickly speaks knowing he would put up a fight before losing her trust. "Like the fact you don't know your worth." He starts off quickly catching her attention as she realizes the meaning before he stops and smiles lightly. "The fact you don't know your beauty, how you beat your self up if you don't get everything right, how you let yourself be pushed around, and if you give me a chnace maybe I can help you be even more confident in yourself the way I know you can." He says taking her cold hands in his own. Sure the words might have meant nothing to others but to her it was everything. Condience was something she laked and something she longed for and the fact that he wanted to help her made her happy. She smiles nodding lightly making Jesus smile as well, she looks at him both of them happy and she speaks.

"I don't think I want to leave this at the bolder."

~~~Authors Note~~~
Requested by:Bad-Ass_Gallagher

This was rushed and not my first idea, if you did not enjoy it you can tell me and I can try to rewrite it I just didn't want you to have to wait any longer for this chapter, thank you for being so kind about this long wait. If you have an requests please comment, it's always great to hear from you guys as well. **Unedited**