Gif #64(Jesus Adams-Foster)

You used to be Callie and Judes old foster siblings so when they moved into Lena and Steffs and seen you again at Archor beach you started to hang out again

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

You used to be Callie and Judes old foster siblings so when they moved into Lena and Steffs and seen you again at Archor beach you started to hang out again. You developed feelings for Jesus and of course the only one that knew about this was Callie. It was your sixteenth birthday and the Adams-Foster's wanted you to come over they told you it was just to open a few gifts, but what you didn't know was Jesus had came back from boarding school and he was throwing you a large party and was finally going to ask you out. You walked into their house since school had just ended the lights were off. "Lena?" YOu called out and all the lights in the living room turned on. There were pictures of you and the Adams-Foster clan but mostly Jesus. There were many pieces of paper hanging on the walls so you took the down and each one was a hand written letter from Jesus each sheet of paper was one thing he loved about you and each paper was filled up. Your eyes started to water so you walked to the kitchen to put your papers in your backpack when the lights in there turned on. "Suprise!" They all yelled Jesus in the middle holding out his arms while Callie smiles fondly to her bestfriend. You ran and jumped into him you hugged for what felt like forever, until he pulled away and held your face in his hands. Your heart was beating faster and faster just feeling his hands on your face. Then your stomach tighten when you noticed the way he was looking at you. Then your lips were molded together like the perfect moment.

~~~Authors Note~~~
Hey! Sorry for not updating I couldn't find a gif. But heres a thank you to all of you who read this book. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!! 5k reads!?! That's better than I ever thought this book was going to get and I have each and everyone of you to thank for this.