Imagine #6 (Jesus Adams-Foster.) /part1/

Jesus and Rebekah were best friends for around a year now, they were probably one of the closest friendships you'd ever encounter. Rebekah completely trusted Jesus and he was her safe haven, if there was something wrong he was who she went to, he was just always there. Jesus always had friends, but a best friend? He only ever had one and Rebekah was lucky enough to hold that title, in his life other than his family she came first, he trusted her and it made him feel that much better because she trusted him just the same, for him it was hard to believe when someone loved him the way he did them, or if they respected him the way he did them but with Rebekah it a confident "yes" and that was something that effected their relationship greatly in a wonderful way as well.

Jesus had decided to go to an event with his family, so Rebekah had decided she'd stay home with her sister Sophia and they could have a much needed day just to get caught up on each other's lives. "Exactly! I told him that and he still freaking did it!" Sophia exclaims as her and her sister gossiped and ate grapes. "That's so cute, so dad doesn't know yet?" Rebekah asks with a smile hearing about the first time her sister disobeyed her fathers wishes. "Of course not! I'd never see another boy again." Sophia and Rebekah laughed together but then they were interrupted by a ring from Rebekah's phone. "Here." Sophia says with a smile as she hands her sister her phone which was beside her. "Hello?" Rebekah asked a smile still planted on her plump pink lips. From the other end a frantic voice that belonged to Mariana spoke quickly as if she were having a panic attack. "Rebekah, you need to come to the hospital now." Rebekahs smile was wiped off in an instant causing worry to spread through her sisters body as she watched from the other side of the table. "Why what happened? Mariana are you okay?" Rebekahs words picked up as fast as Marianas voice was as she held the phone between her shoulder and her cheek as she quickly slipped on her shoes not bothering to tie them as she looks around for her keys. "Rebekah, it's Jesus he-" Marianas words were cut off by Rebekah dropping her phone to the couch as she quickly found her keys and ran for the door. "I'll be back!" She yelled to her younger sister who still sat dumbfounded at the kitchen table from the newly found speed that came to her sisters body.

It was nearly an hour later when Rebekah finally got to the hospital and she frantically ran through the doors, this caused close to no reaction since most had see and dealt with this from familys all the time learning of a loved ones reaction. She quickly made her way to the frontdesk with her chest rising and falling unevenly and tears in her eyes as the whole way there she only thought of terrible outcomes of what could happen. "Jesus Adams-Foster. What room is he in?" Rebekah asked her voice coming out like a strangled whisper though the nurse stayed calm having dealt with this most days of the week. "Are you a member of his immdiate family?" The lady asked while her long, fake, crimson red nails tapped at the keys on her computer. The qustion caused a unwanted feeling throughout her already mostly numb body. "No but I'm-" As everything else the nurse recited her next line as if she had written a book only having those words amongst the paper. "Please take a seat in the waiting room you will be notified when you are allowed to see him." Rebekah had wanted so bad to argue her words but when she turned slightly upon hearing a small sniffle seeing a puffy eyed Mariana she couldn't. the two girls ran to each other engulfing each other into a tight embrace, Rebekah wanted so badly to see the boy, she had even wanted to ask what happened. But she couldn't. She didn't want to ask as she seen the pain her friend was going through.

By midnight the Fosters children had went home among their parents wishes, and they even had asked Rebekah to go home with them as well, but Rebekah couldn't leave. After Mariana had calmed down she had explained what happened to her friend, she was so scared that Rebekah would blame her the way she was already blaming herself, but she didn't. The two girls held each other together through the hours of setting in the waiting room together, side by side, hand in hand. Though when the black haired girl left Rebekah no longer had her shoulder. The only thoughts running through her mind was how she could of stopped it and so many other things that made it so the girl sat in the uncomforable hospital chair all night with her thin arms wrapped around her frail legs.

"Bekah." A voice whispered though it was supposed to come out reasurring it had embodied a few cracks even within the one word. "Rebekah you can see him." It was Lenas voice and Lenas strong hand that had woken up the fragile girl. Rebekah had no idea when she had fallen asleep though it must of been very late and her eyes tried to drop back down showing that the girl really needed to sleep more though the news woke up her body making her stand up straight. The erie room echoed with the sound of the slighlty painful cracks that came from the girls body as she streched. "I can?" Her voice came out forced and raspy showing the need of water and yet again she ignored what she needed but what she really needed was to know Jesus was and was going to continue to be okay. "Yes sweetheart lets go." Lena said bringing her arm around the girl and using her other to rub her other arm, Lena had expected the girl to protest, she expected Rebekah to request to see him alone but that wasn't the case. Rebekah was actually glad Lena was going to go with her, Lena was the rock of everyone and Rebekah knew she was having a hard time with this but if she wanted anyone to stand beside her right now it would have to be Lena.

"Hey Jesus honey I brought Rebekah to see you." Lenas words were slow and calm, this proved to Rebekah she would need to be patient but that was fine with her because she seen that Jesus was alright, though the confusion written on his face as he looked around didn't go unnoticed. "Who?" Jesus's voice was also raspy and his words made Rebekah loose her foot having Lena tighten her hold on the girls arms as she held her up knowing fully well if she let go the girl would fall. Tears came her eyes and a sob was burning the girls throats but one thing she knew about Jesus, he hated to see people cry.

~~~Authors Note~~~
Requested by: Bad-Ass_Gallagher
So most people don't like when I do this but I decided to make this a two parter. It just made more sense to me like that since I had already had over one thousand words in it, and I know most people get bored of reading if it's a really long chapter. Im really sorry if you don't like that and if you don't please let me know so I will try not to do it anymore. Anyways thank you for 50k that's amazing!!❤️