Gif #59(Mariana Adams-Foster)

You and Mariana had been best friends since she was adopted by Lena and Steff, you were friends with her whole family, even when Callie and Jude started to be foster children it took them a week to realize you weren't their kid because you were al...

You and Mariana had been best friends since she was adopted by Lena and Steff, you were friends with her whole family, even when Callie and Jude started to be foster children it took them a week to realize you weren't their kid because you were always there, recently you had started dating but nothing changed. You were making something to drink since you were told to wait downstairs while she finished up her pictures. "Okay Y/N come on I'm ready!" Mariana yells through the house making you quickly wash out your cup. "Ready?" She asks with a smile as you stand next to Callies bed. "So, which picture should I use?" She asks holding up two pictures one being a picture of her with glasses and a cute smile while the other she had her hair down and looked like a supermodel. You cleared yoru throat as you stared at the pictures longer than wanted because you thought she was beautiful. "As your friend I say hair down as your partner I say glasses." You say with a smile and she smiled but puted since you didn't really help.