Gif 67 (Mariana Adams-Foster)

You stared at the text Mariana had just sent to you

You stared at the text Mariana had just sent to you. 'Promise me you got out of that house. Promise me you did what you said.' You sighed disappointed in yourself. You had promised so many times to so many people that you would make it out of the damaging family and house you were in, and you never did. This time was supposed to be different though, you loved Mariana and you wanted to do what you had promised her, but sadly you couldn't, you had tried, harder than you had ever tried to get out before but it had resulted in you being hurt. You stood with your face hidden in your locker as you tried to prepare yourself for the disappointment that Mariana would be holding for you. You heard her voice and it seemed she was in the middle of a conversation while she made her way too your locker. "Look there she is, at her locker." Jesus's voice overrode the conversation that they were having and you take in a deep breath knowing full and well that you were who they were talking about. You shut your locker and turn to the hallway that their voice was heard and within seconds you regretted your decision.

"That's it I'm telling mama." Jesus says shaking his head as she turns to go to his mothers office. "Me too. Brandon, come on." Callie says as she turns but her eyes reluctantly leaves yours, and then Brandon tensely leaves with am unsure face. That' simply left you and Mariana staring at each other, and though there were barley five feet between the two of you, you'd never felt more alone. Mariana had tears in her eyes and her face showed the betrayal she felt as she shook her head. "You promise." She spoke as her voice shook and she stared at your swollen and blackened eye. "I tried." You said your voice matching hers. "That's it. I'm telling my mom, weather you like it or not." Mariana said turning quickly and going to her mothers office. "Mariana you-" you shout for her but she doesn't listen and you begin to run home as fast as you can.

~~~Authors Note~~~
I hope you enjoyed! Keep requesting please and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you all keep having happy holidays!

{12.26.18}