Chapter 12: TOW Joey's wedding

TOW Joey's Wedding:

"Hey Ross and Rachel. Over here" Joey shouted while waving his hands in the air to grab their attention.

"Hey Joey. We see you don't worry" Ross heaved dragging his suitcase down the flight of stairs with Rachel and the kids not far behind. "How's it going?" he asked as sweat started to roll down his face. "Man, it is warm here"

"I'm good, probably better than the snow back out east"

Joey laughed while giving Ross a back slap. "What took you guys so long?" he questioned

"Well there was a snowstorm so our flight was delayed by 3 hours, it feels good to be in LA" Rachel smiled while taking in the warmth of the sun. Elizabeth was bawling in her arms crying and try to squirm out of Rachel's grasp. "It has been a long day" she said trying to calm down Elizabeth.

"That's okay, Here let me help you guys get your stuff into the car, this is the first time I have seen Elizabeth. Hi sweetie. What a cute baby" he waved at her as he pulled the suitcases into the trunk of his car he noticed that Rachel did not have her wedding ring on, He did not want to admit it but he still had feelings for Rachel. But it would be best not to push it further as it had been a long time ago and that moment had passed. Besides he was getting married to a smart, kind and beautiful woman next week.

As they drove along the expressway Joey was explaining everything such as his recent movie "Forge: The Hockey Legend" where he played Forge the next great hockey superstar, It, was sort of a documentary and he did not really remember the script that well. Joey then explained that Hannah was busy with work

"She is working on this big photography project about animals at the zoo, don't be alarmed if she smells like manure tonight" he laughed "there working with the cow's and pig's today if you're wondering the excuse. See Ross I said you're not your."

At this sentence Rachel just rolled her eyes but let out a laugh and Ross just looked embarrassed as they both remembered the night of their first break up when Ross corrected her.

As they pulled into Joey's driveway Ross and Rachel were both stunned at how well Joey had been doing. The house must have been 3500 square feet. "Your doing pretty well here, I am proud of you buddy" Ross beamed with pride at how far Joey had come from even being Dr Drake Ramoray on Days Of Our Lives.

"Okay here are your rooms" Joey said as he dropped their suitcases into the room.

"Wow Joey this is almost as big as our entire apartment" Ross marvelled at the size of the room. "Is this the master?" Ross asked

"Yeah, I am going to sleep on the couch, I mean out of the 5 or 6 years since I moved out here this is the first visit I have gotten from you guys so for at least this week you will be treated like royalty" Joey said

"Wow you truly are a great friend" Ross smiled.

"Anything for you guys" Joey smiled back

"Sorry Joey excuse me for a second, I just have to answer this" Rachel said while grabbing her phone and stalking outside not wanting to take the call and just enjoy her vacation

"She is just taking a work call, sorry for her being rude. She is some sort of manager at her fashion job. It is a small business and the only way she could take time off at short notice was to agree to check her emails and answer calls as she is the department manager for purchasing and district manager for NYC. I told her to say no, but you know Rach she is career obsessed." Ross sounded annoyed "Anyway kids lets let uncle Joey give us a tour" he said as he pushed them along.