4

As I sat down on the nearest bench I continued to look around for the male.

There was no sight of him. Nothing.

I gazed at the ring, it was truly beautiful. I wonder where he got it from? I'll ask him when I hopefully find him.

My eyes made their way to a hooded man, I watched him cautiously as I was unaware of what he could do, even though he was on the other side of the park alone.

My eyes diverted their gaze to the flowers on the tree above me.

I would love to wake up and smell these everyday.

My gaze on the flowers had ended as I looked for the hooded man, he was no where in sight, just like the other male.

I cocked my head sideways and then shrugged it off, deciding to go back to looking for the other male.

Many people spared me glances as they walked past.

Of course I found myself glaring at the girls from my old school in crop tops and mini skirts, I don't understand why they have to act like that, so immature, and now their leader has a tattoo on her thigh!

I gaze at the tattoo, a skull filled with flowers.

"That could help me change my appearance" I whispered to myself as I was walking towards the mall that I had just spotted.

Totally forgetting about the male and the ring, I walked straight into the mall looking for a tattoo shop.

"Pj's Tattoos" I say the name (SEVENTEEEEEENNNNNNN Sry) of the place that I was about to enter.

"Anneyeong! Welcome to Pj's Tattoos!" A young male said as I arrived at the counter.

I smiled at him and took note on what he looks like. Tattooed skin, blonde hair, sharp jawline an puffy lips.

"I am the owner, Park Jimin but you shall call me Jimin." He mentioned as I nodded.

"I would like a tattoo?" I asked, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to ask, he chuckles and leads me towards the back of the place.

"Here are our tattoos, I'll be back in a sec" he said as he scurried away, I gazed at the tattoos to be chosen from, I ran my fingers over the details they had carved into the wall.

I didn't find the right one. Until.

I landed on one that felt just right.

A little teddy bear holding a flower in his hand.

"Ma'am, I have your paperwork" Jimin said as he came running back with a few papers in his hand.

"First tell me your age, just to know if your old enough to get a tattoo" he asked as he grabbed a pen.

Why didn't he ask me before I chose on? I thought as he motioned for me to hurry up.

"Oh, I'm 21" I replied while looking back at the tattoo I had chosen.

"Alright... now which tattoo would you like?" He said gesturing his hands to the wall of tattoos.

"That one" I say as I pointed to the small teddy bear with the flower in his arms.

"Oh... alright" Jimin said as he grabbed the tattoo and led me to another room with a recliner in the middle of the room.

"Your tattoo artist will be here in a sec, just go sit on the recliner for now" Jimin said as he walked off.

I walked over to the reclining chair and sat down on it, I placed my bag next to me on the floor.

"Anneyeong" I heard a males voice, I moved my head up to where the source of noise was coming from, a tall lean figure walked in, he had many tattoos on his body, dark brown hair and long slender fingers.

"I am V, your tattoo artist for today" he smiled and walked over to the recliner I was on pulling up his roller chair.

"Which tattoo is it going to be?"