27

|•Hawoo's Pov•|

I held in my tears.

Just by looking at the sight of them together makes my heart ache in agony.

I came here to find Namjoon and the rest but only to find myself trapped in a love circle.

Why are you playing with my feelings?

Am I a toy to him?

Does he think he can just play me like that?!

I think not.

I will get my revenge on him, for ruining my life.

I wish I never went into the shop.

I wish I never found the ring or the flower.

I wish I never found you.

|•Jungkook's Pov•|

"Hyung, Hawoo doesn't seem in the best of moods"  I whispered to Namjoon, who looked annoyed with Jichi as she was still clinging herself onto him.

"Just push her off hyung" I rolled my eyes at the stubborn girl.

"It would be rude" he whispered and pushed me forward.

I rolled my eyes and ran again.

We came to a stop, two tunnels.

"We have to wait for Taehyung" Namjoon said.

"Kookieeeeeee!" I turned around and caught Sanghee as she jumped into my embrace.

"Never do this again" She bopped my nose and hugged me, wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, I secured her by holding her up with my hands embracing her.

She pulled back to admire my face as I did the same.

She leaned in, as did I and our lips connected, Jichi huffed out of jealousy and as for Namjoon, he looked rather sad.

Hawoo didn't look any better, she looked like she was about to burst into tears.

We released the kiss and stayed in each other's embrace.

"I love you my cutie pie" I whispered into her ear making her chuckle and peck my lips.

"I love you more" she smiled, I did too.

"That's it, call me when the others arrive, I need some air" Hawoo huffed out and walked off.

"Hawoo, but it's not sa-"

"It's safe, I know this place back to front" she said and headed off.

"She has jealousy issues" Sanghee face palmed.

"I think you should go and talk to her Namjoon hyung" I stared him down.

"No! You heard her! She wants time alone" Jichi cried, hugging Namjoon tighter.

Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Fine I'll go" He said and pushed Jichi off.

"But oppa!" Jichi yelled.

"I am not, your oppa" he said coldly and ran off after Hawoo.

Jichi let a tear fall.

"There's many other fish in the sea Jichi, Namjoon obviously isn't the right one for you" Sanghee told her, she wiped the tear.

"I guess your right" she sniffed.

We both smiled and our gazed naturally met again.

Our lips connected naturally once again and passion overflowed us.

Good going Jungkook 😁

|•Hawoo's Pov•|

I stood at the edge of the balcony, arms on the railing and my eyes staring down at the city lights.

"You ok?" I turned to see him.

Namjoon.

"Go away, I don't want to talk to you" I spat.

"Please Hawoo... I don't know what I've done to you" his eyes saddened as he rubbed behind his neck with his arm.

"Why do you toy with me?" I questioned him.

He stood there with confusion.

"You make me fall for you, then you pay more attention to Jichi, then you save me from Minjun and my heart aches for you more and then the next thing I know when I come here, I'm in a huge love circle. You and Jichi are dating again leaving me feeling like I've been tossed to the sidewalk. You make me hurt, I don't want to feel this anymore. Let me go. Go back to your girlfriend, she's probably crying for you." I burst into tears, letting them stream down my face.

"H-Hawoo, I didn't know you felt that way..." he sympathetically rubbed the side of his arm.

"I was never toying with you, Jichi just controls me, she's crazy" he explained.

"I'm not convinced at all Namjoon" I straight-forwardly said to him.

"It's true though" he said as he took a few steps closer to me.

"Sure its is" I said sarcastically.

"Hawoo" he lifted my face up with his index finger from my chin.

"I love you" he smiled.

He was about to lean in and plant a kiss on my lips but I pulled back.

"I don't feel the same"