34

|•Hawoo's Pov•|

I hastily inhaled as I followed Jin to my room.

I healed heavily as I walked into the room.

It was a soft dark red, with little hints of black.

The bedsheets were perfectly pulled up on the bed, making the bed perfectly made.

I touched the soft fabric of the sheets and loved the way it felt when I ran my fingers over it.

"I hope you like it, it's the only good room we have" Jin said as he sighed.

I smiled and turned towards him.

"It's perfect Jin, thank you" I nodded and sat on the bed.

"Do you want me to get you anything? I mean you've been through a lot and I want to help-"

"Water is good for me, please" I cut him off from his about-to-be long lecture.

He sighed and then nodded, smiling.

"I'll be right back" he said and with that, he turned around and walked out the door.

I laid down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling when my head had rested on the soft pillow.

I thought about the past nights and days, how I was captured, how I hated my father, and mostly about how I'd hurt Namjoon.

Or, I've hurt more myself than him.

My face saddened a little, reprocessing the past events.

All I wanted was a normal life, with a normal dad.

But instead I'm given this shit.

Some trash as a father.

So that doesn't make me any better of a daughter.

Since I brought up like trash.

I rolled over so my face was facing the pillow.

I lifted myself up into a sitting position and sighed.

I punched the pillow a few times until I was interrupted.

"Uh, sorry to interrupt the fight but I've brought you some water" Jin said as he walked towards me, placing the cup onto the table next to the bed cautiously.

"Oh um... thanks Jin" I smiled awkwardly as I took the cup and sipped the water.

"No problem" he bowed.

"I'll leave you alone, you need some time to think aye?" He said.

I nodded half heartedly.

"Ok, I'll come and check on you soon" he stated and walked out the door.

I chuckled and placed the cup on the table.

I laid back down.

And that's when it hit me.

The key to getting Namjoon back.

It hit me like a baseball being hit by the bat.

"Why didn't I realise this earlier?!" I jumped off the bed and ran outside the door.

"Jin! I need your help!"

|•Sanghee's Pov•|

I had just walked out of my room when I felt a gust of winds fly past me.

Hawoo was running down the hallways, yelling.

"Jin! I need your help!" She yelled as she frantically ran in and out of all the rooms.

"Woah, woah, woah! Hawoo calm down!" I said as I grabbed her arm stopping her from running.

"I can't! I need to find Jin fast! Before I lose it!" She yelled and tried to yank her arm out of my embrace, but I kept my grip firm on her arm.

"Lose what?!" I yelled as I pulled her arm so she wouldn't escape, which I gladly succeeded with.

"Lose my idea" she said and stood still, staring blankly at the floor.

"What's the idea?" I suspiciously questioned her.

"I don't want to say, I want Jin" she pleaded.

I sighed out of disappointment but nodded my head agreeing.

"I know where he is, follow me" I said as I started walking down the stairs.

She quietly followed me.

I took a few glances behind at times to make sure she was still following me, which every time she was.

I came to a stop in front of a room, a dark room with a creaky wooden door.

"He's in there, praying" I pointed to the door.

She nodded and placed her hand on the door.

"Thank you Sanghee, you're really helping me a lot by doing this" she turned to me and smiled.

I didn't understand what she meant by helping her a lot by just leading her to Jin's room, but I smiled back while nodding.

"No problem sis, it's what friends are for" I patted her shoulder.

"It's what sisters are for" she replied and pulled me into her embrace.

I was a little shocked at her sudden action, but immediately smiled, hugging her back tightly.

She released me and turned back to the door.

She stood there holding the knob for a few minutes.

I stood there waiting for her to walk in.

"Could you leave? I don't want you to snoop..." she slightly chuckled sheepishly.

I nodded and bowed as an apology.

"Ok, I'll see you at dinner" I bowed again deeply, showing my politeness and walked off.

I peered back at her and watched her walk in.

I wonder what she's planning?

And what's it got to do with Jin?