35

|•Jichi's Pov•|

I feel arms snake around my waist tiredly.

I sigh and pull them off me.

I hate being with someone I don't love.

I understand I'm being used to get his mind off her, but he's not being true to himself.

I never should've come back.

I knew he didn't love me, but I had hope that he would.

I did anything and everything to get him back, and now that I have him, I don't want him.

His hands made their way around my waist again and he hugged tighter, leaning his head on my back.

I clenched my fists.

I pulled his arms off me and turned to face him.

"Namjoon, I can't do this" I sighed and held onto his shoulder.

"I know you're using me to get over her, but you can't just move on already, you have to keep trying, I know she loves you. You can't give up on your feelings" I firmly said.

He gazed at me.

"I already have" He said and was about to walk away until I gripped his wrist tightly, almost tight enough to leave a mark.

"No you haven't Namjoon, I know you haven't. You don't love me at all and neither do I feel the same. You love Hawoo but you're afraid, afraid of her hurting you again and I understand that. You did it to me..." I explained and mumbled the last part.

"That's why I wanted to try 'us' again" he said while moving closer to me.

"No you didn't, you've never wanted to come back to me. Ever since Yugyeom... you know. But besides that, I know you're hurt, but doing this is just going to make it worse. You need to try again" I said and hugged him.

"I don't want to" he dropped his head and blankly stared at the designs on the purple carpet.

"Yes. You do. Even if yo don't, I'm going to force you, it's love and I believe in it" I stated and furrowed my eyebrows while releasing our embrace.

He sighed.

"No" he said and stomped towards the door.

"You can't" he growled and opened the door.

I grabbed his wrist again.

"But I'll try" I said and let go of his hand.

He huffed and walked out of the room.

"We're over by the way" I yelled out of the door.

He glanced back and nodded.

I slammed the door.

It's best I leave, I'm just a bad distraction...

|•Namjoon's Pov•|

I knew she knew it.

Why did she let it happen then?

How could I let this happen?

Why did she go through with my idiotic plan?

All these questions roaming through my head all lead to one specific answer.

She wanted to help.