5

I give him the tattoo that I was given.

He gazed at it for a while and then looked up to me.

"Sure thing sweetheart" he smiled as he went to grab his needle.

I eyed him getting everything ready, looking around the room there was heaps of hand prints on the walls.

I didn't understand it but I felt as if I've been here before, like recently.

"Where would you like it?" Thrashing me out of my intense thoughts, I forced my gaze towards him.

"O-On My..." I stopped for a minute to think of the perfect place.

"On my collarbone" I nodded and he also agreed nodding his head.

"Alright" He nodded and started working the magic.

"Wow, your not gonna knee me in the eye?" He questioned jokingly

I stared at him blankly, his face went from a small smirk to an awkward blank face.

"Oh" he continued doing the tattoo in silence.

"Mianhae, I'm used to pain to the point where I don't even feel it" I apologised.

"Right... why is that? Song Hawoo?" He smirked.

My eyes widened. "W-Wha.. h-how do you know my n-name?" I stuttered.

"I remember you. Your dad came here to get a tattoo. I was the trainee that did it" he replied, smirking.

I went blank, flashbacking to that day.

"YAH!!" You pushed him off of you and bolted up.

"NO! PLEASE DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO HIM!!" I begged.

"No, I won't. Just tell me... where did you get that ring from..?" He said.

I was confused at first but then remembered the ring that the guy left behind.

I peered down at the beautiful ring and smiled a little.

"I-I found it..." I trailed off, he smirked.

"Is that so... Song Hawoo?" He questioned suspiciously and started walking closer to me.

Fear traveled throughout my body and was mostly trapped inside my heart and stomach.

"I- A guy dropped it and I wanted to give it back to him and I had no where else to keep it so..." I lowered my head out of defeat.

"Well... thanks for the truth but..." he bent down to my level and made eye contact with me.

"That ring is a signature of our gang, Hawoo"

What?