36

|•Yoongi's Pov•|

I was casually sitting on the bed.

Damn, I feel like we haven't adventured in a long time.

I mean I'm not all for moving around and stuff, and I would rather sleep but...

Sometimes I do need a bit of action you know?

I got off my bed and walked into the bathroom.

Its time for me to sleep.

I grabbed the toothbrush, squirting the slimy white toothpaste onto it.

I brought it towards my opened mouth and placed it on my teeth, scrubbing them to make them clean.

I spat the minty toothpaste out and washed it down with the water, flowing down from the tap.

I walked towards the toilet and started to pull my pants down, not closing the door that leads to the toilet, since the door to the whole of the bathroom was closed.

Suddenly the door swung open causing me to jump and pull my pants up tightly, hurting my 'thingy' making me groan in pain.

I swear, if it's Hoseok...

"Yoongi!" Jin yelled as he stood at the door.

You're lucky you're not Hoseok...

"Yes? Jin?" I said quite angrily.

"Sorry to interrupt your 'business' but I need to give you this" he said as he showed me a piece of paper that he had pulled out of his back pocket.

I narrowed my eyes at it and then turned my glare to Jin.

"You needed to barge in here to interrupt my toilet phone session to hand me a terrible drawing that you've drawn?" I said as I fixed my gaze back onto the paper in his hands.

"It's not a drawing Yoongi. It's a plan that we need you to get onto" he said and placed the paper next to the sink.

"Read it. Think about helping her" Jin smiled and closed the door, walking away and slamming the door when he walked out of my room.

Well that was weird, he never acts this weirdly...

I decided to do my 'business' first, because I really needed to go because Jin interrupted me.

(He did his business 😂)

I walked out of the toilet and washed my hands.

I glanced at the paper.

I groaned and picked it up, taking it to my bed, placing it on it.

I grab my cat pyjamas and put them on.

Yes, I do have a soft spot for cats ok?

I slipped on my pyjamas and jumped on my bed.

I turned the lamp on. I lifted the little piece of white paper up and gazed at its corners and creases.

He did a really good job on those.

I opened the paper carelessly, guessing it was one of Hoseok's horrible drawings, he always gives them to me for some reason.

I looked at the paper when it was fully open.

There was no drawing... just writing?

I sighed and started reading.

"Hawoo's plan to get... HAWOOS PLAN TO GET NAMJOON BACK?! I NEVER SAID I WAS IN WITH THIS!!" I yelled as I read the rest with my eyes extremely wide.