26

You were my everything.

You were my hope.

You brought out the truth in me.

You made me broken.

You.

|•Hawoo's Pov•|
"Come on Sanghee! We need to get to them!" I yelled as I kept running faster and faster.

"My legs huuurrrtttt!" Sanghee whined, staying at the same pace.

I rolled my eyes and ran back to her, tossing her over my shoulder and running again.

"Thanks!" She breathed out, I rolled my eyes.

"Don't even mention it Sanghee" I sighed.

She chuckled.

As soon as we got to the front of the house, I dropped her.

"Ow!" She huffed, rubbing her now bruised bottom.

"Hurry up!" I yelled as I ran inside.

"Hawoo! Wait for me!" I heard her yell back.

Sanghee and I ran.

We ran.

And ran.

Feelings of hope and fear thrashing through my tired body.

We seek our old home.

The mansion.

The house of horrors.

The place where my father lives.

The place I most fear.

The place where I will find you again.

|•Jichi's Pov•|

I hear soft footsteps.

I turn around and see him.

"Joonie!" I yelled out of relief.

"Shut up Jichi" he rolled his eyes as he tried to unlock the secure lock on the cell door.

"I knew you would come back for me" I smiled and held the bars that separated us.

"No. We came to get revenge and I was unexpectedly told to free you, so really it's just a matter of being ordered to do so" he huffed as he finally got the door open, letting me escape with him running behind.

"Namjoon?" I yelled softly, he hummed in response.

"Thank you" I slightly smiled while going backwards towards him.

He sighed, "It's fine" and then continued running down to a tunnel.

I was about to say something before I was cut off by Jungkook, "Shush, the guards are getting suspicious" he looked sternly at Namjoon.

"Keep running" he said, forging forwards.

"Come on miss 'princess'" Jungkook rolled his eyes while also, forging forwards, me following behind.

They really hate me don't they...

|•Hawoo's Pov•|

We decided to go down the tunnel, it's really creepy but it's where the guards wouldn't look because they're dumb.

"Are you sure about it? Do you think they would be easier to find if we traveled this way?" I heard Sanghee ask me, I wasn't sure.

I wasn't sure at all.

I had no idea of what I was gonna do or what I was gonna say to Namjoon or any of them to be exact.

"I-I don't know, but we have try-" I stopped talking immediately as soon as I saw three figures running in the darkness.

I froze in place, not daring to move an inch.

"What's-" I covered Sanghee's mouth.

"There's people" I whispered and held her close to me.

She held onto me, we were both trembling in fear.

"Quick! Into the gap there!" I heard Sanghee say as she led me towards a gap in between the walls.

We hid there and watched the people pass.

"N-Namjoon?!" I yelled which caused them all to stop.

I walked out.

They all turned.

"Hawoo" he smiled and ran to embrace me.

"Hawoo! Where did you go?!" I heard Sanghee yell as she ran towards me.

"Cutie pie!" Jungkook cheered and ran towards Sanghee, giving her a passionate kiss on her lips.

"Aww" I chuckled at the two lovebirds.

"Come on! I wanna get out of here!" Jichi huffed and pulled Namjoon towards her, I rolled my eyes.

Namjoon tried to break free of her embrace to hug me instead but Jichi resisted and pulled him closer.

"Oppa, come on!" She yelled and he gave in.

Again with the oppa... guess they really are dating...

My heart saddened t the sight of the person I love with another woman.

But it's his choice to love who he wants.

Not mine.

|•Sanghee's Pov•|

I could see the dullness on Hawoo's face, I bet it was because of Jichi clinging to Namjoon, she must think that they're back together or something, Namjoon doesn't look too impressed so I don't think they are dating.

I sighed and hugged her.

"Don't think about it" I smiled, she peered down at me and smiled slightly which slowly turned back to a frown.

"I-It's fine, I'm not thinking that" she stuttered.

"We better catch up" she said and ran forward faster, the obvious ignorance is clear.

She does think of it.

She's jealous.

She's hurt.

She's hating.

She's runs away from her sorrows to hopefully retrieve her pride once more.

But she can't.

When it's already been taken far away.