19

|•Sanghee's Pov•|

As Jungkook and I walked back to the tattoo shop together, he held me close as a source of protection.

"Thank you Jungkook, I felt like I was gonna die" I said upset.

"Sanghee..." He gazed down into my eyes, deep eye contact connecting us together.

"Jungkook" I smiled and hugged him tightly.

He chuckled at my cuteness.

(That moment when you feel like your writing a Jungkook story gjjsktksmgldkkf)

"Don't ever leave me Sanghee" he whispered.

I looked up at him in confusion.

"Why would I want to Jungkook?" I asked, pure curiosity obvious in my tone of voice.

"Because you don't feel the same way as I feel towards you Sanghee" he said and I could feel he was on the verge of tears.

We stood outside of the tattoo shop talking.

"How do you feel the Jungkook?" I questioned him.

He hesitated.

"I-I'm hesitant to tell you that Sanghee, I'm afraid I will be hurt if I spill out what's bottled up inside" he confessed.

"I'm here to listen to you Jungkook, I always will be" I smiled.

"That's why it's making it harder for me" he said.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"It's obvious Sanghee, but your too dense to notice it at all" Jungkook rolled his eyes at me.

"Am I not your cutie pie anymore Kookie?" I twirled a strand of my hair around my finger chuckling.

He pulled me into his embrace with a strong grip, I could feel how afraid he was.

"You will always be my cutie pie Sanghee, I don't think anything or anyone can change the way I feel about you" he said keeping a deep eye contact with me.

Heat instantly rose to my bare cheeks.

"Jungkook" I said.

"Ye?" He asked

"Do you do this to everyone?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Like, do you make someone like you and then go hang with other girls and make them feel lifeless and depressed?" I asked.

His eyes widened.

"No, I wouldn't do that" he said, still startled.

"Well... You did that to me" I said.

"I... Thought you didn't like me..." He confessed, obvious sadness showing in his eyes.

"Of course I do Jungkook, how is it not obvious" I stated.

"Because you rejected my kiss the first time" he said.

"Because we were outside the hospital in public" I chuckled.

"Well can we try it now since we're alone?" He asked.

I nodded happily.

He leaned in.

I also pulled in.

And our lips connected.

Like they were ment to be.

They fitted perfectly together.

They moved in motion together.

This was destant to be.

I'm glad I ran away.