Shopping Spree Dream

Gabriel

I wake up to the sound of the doorbell ringing. Looking over to my left, Sabrina was squirming, about to get out of bed. "I got it." I whisper in her ear, rubbing her hair, "Just continue to sleep." She nods and lays back down in bed.

I've been sleeping in her room, next to her, for about a week now since she's been having nightmares almost every night. I sleep with her to comfort her. I haven't slept next to any woman since my ex. That's why I never slept in this bed, it's too big for me to sleep alone in so I sleep in a guest room alone.

I got out of bed, walk to the door, and open it. It was Tanner in his usual lawyer attire as usual. "Yo, what's up?" He smiles. I groan, "Man, what do you want? I was asleep." I open the door wider for him to enter.

"Well damn Gabe, good morning to you too. I just came over here to tell you that your father called for a meeting early this morning. Also, I got the new phone you ask for Sabrina." He gives me the box, "I put your number in there already, and the phone is already set up." I took the box, "Why does my father want to have a meeting early this morning."

He shrugs, "I don't know? I'm just simply delivering a message. He said hurry the hell up because he doesn't have all day."

"I'll be there in an hour." I sigh, "Have you heard anything about Dakota."

Sadly, Tanner shook his. "No and we are trying to find whatever we can to find her. I can't believe that the social worker let her run off. I made sure to get her fired. But I will you keep you posted."

I walk him out. Soon as Tanner left, I went back upstairs to my room. I took a shower and got dress for the day. I walk to Sabrina's room to see if she was still sleeping, she was. I wrote a quick note telling her that I was out, and I place some clothes that I had for her to wear for today, place her new phone on the nightstand and my black American Express credit card.

*********************************

After the meeting with my dad at my parent's house about his experiences, I stayed a little longer so we could talk for a bit. "How have you been son?" My dad asks.

"I'm good. How about you Dad?" I ask. "I'm fine, just been hanging around this house with your mom." He smirks at me like he knew something was up. "What?" I raise my eyebrow

"Who's the girl that's been living with you? Is she the new Mrs. Gabriel Renzo?"

"No." I say, "Her name is Sabrina, and she's just a girl that I rescued from her abusive sister's boyfriend. She needed a place to stay while she is going to school. I told her she could stay with me until she lands on her feet."

"Hmm, I see."

"Yeah and tell Zach to stop running his mouth. Because I know-"

"Zach didn't tell me about Sabrina."

"Then who did- Charlotte?"

He smiles, "She never keeps anything from her Nono." I'm going to get that little girl when I find her.

I talk to him for about an hour, then I left. I didn't have anything to do for the rest of the day. I know what I want to. I grab my phone out of my pocket to make a phone call, "Hey, what's up Joe?"

Sabrina

Waking up this morning, I saw a note, a black credit card, and a new iPhone on my nightstand. I grab the note and read it:

Sabrina,

Have to go out for a few hours. I got you a new phone so you can call me if you need anything. There will be a car and a driver outside waiting to take you anywhere you need to go for today.