Warning

Gabriel

II've been coming to see Keisha for about two weeks. I told Sabrina about me visiting her sister and she wasn't mad. Her and Dakota have been going with me to see Keisha. "Sabrina, Dakota, you guys ready to go?" I ask while looking through the mail

Sabrina comes downstairs, along with Dakota, "Yes, we're ready. It took longer than I expected to get Kota ready." She kisses my lips.

We've been doing a lot better talking more since the accident. Sabrina has also been going to her self-defense classes t least five times a week. She's been doing good, especially since she can let out her anger there.

I grab the keys and we hop in the car. Once we the rehabilitation, I help Dakota and Sabrina get out of the car. We walk inside and go to Keisha's room. We open the door, and she wasn't there. "What?!" I say aloud

"Hold on a minute. Nurse?" Sabrina calls the nurse who walks by, "Excuse me, what happen to the woman that was staying in this room? Keisha Miller."

The nurse looks through her book, "Keisha Miller... Keisha- Ah yes! They released her this afternoon. She completed her steps."

Sabrina smiles, "Okay thank you." The nurse walks off

We walk back to the car and drove back home. Sabrina and I go to our room. I pick up my phone to call Keisha. She gave me her phone number to her cellphone last week. I call her phone, but it went straight to voicemail. I hung up the phone. I turn to look at Sabrina, she was lying on the bed staring at the ceiling. I lie down next to her, "What you doing?" I ask staring at the ceiling also.

"Nothing. Just looking up at the ceiling." She smiles, "What would you like to do?" She rests her head on my chest

"Mm... Let's, see?" I smirk. I point to her lips, "Kiss those." She chuckles, "Are kissing my lips the only thing you want to do?"

"No, but the other things I want to do will come a little later," I kiss her lips.

I hear a knock at our door, "Yes Kota, what is it?"
Sabrina asks. "Someone is at the door," She answers.

Sabrina and I got out of bed and walk downstairs to the door. I open the door to see that it was Keisha. She had bruises on her face. "Oh my God!" Sabrina sees Keshia face, "Come inside."

Sabrina walks Keisha to the kitchen and I walk Dakota upstairs to her room.

Sabrina

"Ow Bri." Kesh hiss, "That hurts."

"I'm sorry Kesh. I just can't believe Dre did this to you." I knew that his scary ass did this, "Why did you go see him?" I ask

"I went over to see my son, but they he wasn't there."

Out of the four kids that I had to take care of when I was staying with Keshia, besides Kota, only one was hers. She had a son name Michael, who is 13 years old. The other two were Dre's by two different women, their mothers dropped them off at our place because they couldn't take care of them.

"Yeah the system took them a week after you left. They tried to get Kota but she ran away before they could." I explain

"That girl." She chuckles, "But anyway, when I ask him about our children he began to cuss me out about me and you leaving him and that he was going to kill us. The next thing, I see fist hitting my face. I quickly escape when I had the chance."

"Well at least you're safe now with me here. And I'll try to get your son back."

She gives me a hug, "Thank you Sabrina. But you don't know Dre. He won't stop until we're dead."

"Well we'll just have to kill him before he kills us. Are you with me?" I put my hand out

She looks at my hand and shakes it, "You know it."

Gabe comes downstairs with a first-aid kit, "Here you go Love. Kota is upstairs taking a nap. And I'm about to make dinner."

"Okay, I'll just take Sabrina upstairs and bandage her up and show her where she's sleeping tonight." I wasn't going to ask Gabe if my sister could stay. She's my sister and she need my help. Even though we've had our differences since our mother's death, I still love her to death.

After bandaging Keshia and bring her food, we sat in Gabe's old, where she'll be sleeping and talked for a bit. I talked to Gabe about letting Keshia see her son, he said that he's going to let his friend Tanner look into it.

"So what made you want to go to rehab?" I ask

"I wanted to start over my life for me and my son. I had Michael when I was sixteen years old. I didn't want my son to see me as a crackhead. So I ran off to find to get some help and find myself."

"Well I'm proud of you." I give her a hug.

"Sabrina I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For taking your money that Ma left for you."

"Keisha it's-"

"No, it's not alright. That money was supposed to go you for college, and I smoked it up."

"Keisha really it's alright. I'm actually in college right now, Gabe is helping me."

Keisha hops out of bed and looks out the window. "I have to go soon."

"What? Where are you going?" She looks up at the sky, "Keshia no. Who told you?"

She turns around and look at me, "Ma."

On my mom side of the family, whenever a family member is about to die, a dead relative tells us in our dream. Before my abuela passed it was my grandpa, and before Ma's passing it was abuela. "Are you ready?" I ask

"Yes, but I want to see my son before I go." I pat her on the back, "You're going to see him and I'm going to try to get him in my custody. You and I both don't want him to be lost in the system."

She gives me a hug, "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now let's get some rest." We both said good night and I leave the room.

I walk in my room to see Gabe getting off the phone. "Okay Tanner said that she can go here to see him." He hands me a piece of paper

"Okay thank you." He pulls me close to him and place me on his lap. "What do you want?"

"To finish where we left off earlier today."

"And where did we leave off?" I smirk. He began to kiss my lips.

Keisha

"Hey, you ready to go?" Gabriel asks me

I nod, "Yes." Today was the day that I see my son for the first time since I've been out of rehab. Sabrina and Dakota couldn't tag along because they had to go to school, but they should be out in about an hour, so it was just Gabriel and me. We got in the car and drove off. "Do you really think this plan is going to work?" I ask Gabriel

"Yes, you completed the first task: which was to show him that you were back. Plus, he knows where we live so all we must do is wait for him to make the first move," He speaks.

We finally made it to the foster home where Michael lived. I pray that Gabriel and Sabrina take custody of my son.

Gabriel and I walk inside, I sign a sheet to dismiss for the day. We sit down and wait for Mickie to come. "Ma!" I hear

I turn to see my Micky running towards me with his arms out. I runs into my arms, and I hug him so tightly and kiss his face. "Micky! I miss you so much." I grab his hand, "Come on, we're going to have a mommy and you day. And you can tell me everything about what's been going on." He smiles.