Birthday Surprise

Sabrina

Two Months Later

My first semester of college is finally complete. I pass all my classes, so I can finally take a little break until I take my online course which is next month. I'm exhausted with trying to pass my college classes, going to my self-defense classes, and the girl's party. Tomorrow, we're throwing a birthday party for Charlotte and Dakota, since their birthday are two days apart. We want to throw them a party after Dakota's birthday and before Charlotte's.

After I left my last class, I wait for Joe to get here. As I was waiting in my usual spot, my phone rings . "Hello?" I answer. "Hello, is this Sabrina Miller?" A woman with a British accent asks. "This is Sabrina Miller? What can I do for you?"

"No, it's what I can do you. Hello Sabrina, this is Anna Wintour, editor in chief and the founder of Vogue Magazine." I began to freak out on the inside. She has worked with so many people in her life, "Your friend... Adam Kyle told me about you the last time we met. He said that you are a magnificent writer, also he showed me the photos that he took of you. Any who, I would love if you would become a summer intern at Vogue Magazine."

I smile, "I would love to. But do I have to leave to leave New York?"

"No, you will be working in the New York office."

"Thank you so much Ms. Wintour."

"You are very welcome Ms. Miller. I will have someone call you to tell you when you start in a few weeks. Have a good evening." She hangs up.

I run straight to Adam's apartment building, which wasn't that far from the school. Once I got to his door, I knock, but no one answer. I twist the doorknob, it was unlock. I open the door to see that no one wasn't in the kitchen or living room either. I hear someone in his bedroom. I open Adam's bedroom door, "Adam guess what- oh my God." My mouth drops. I open the door to see Ethan on top of Adam in bed naked, having sex. "Well," I clear my throat, "I came here to tell you the good news Adam. But I guess I'm interrupting something."

"Oh shit!" Adam yell, "Sabrina it's not-" Him and Ethan hop out of bed.

"Hey," I cut him off, smiling, "I don't care what you guys do under the sheets. I just want to know how this," I point at them, "happen?"

They both put on their clothes. "You want to tell her, or should I?" Adam asks Ethan

"Well," Ethan spoke, "the day you gave Adam my number, we were talking as friends. Then a few weeks later, it became a little more than a friendship. Last month, we started dating. We didn't make us official until a few days ago." He smiles, "So, yeah me and Adam are together."

"Aw that's so cute," I say.

"Why are you here anyway Sabrina?" Adam asks.

"I came here to thank you and tell you the good news. Anna Wintour called me just now."

"She gave you the summer intern position?"

"Yep, I start as soon as they give me a call."

Adam and Ethan try to hug me, but I block them both. "Don't come over here and hug me. You both smell like sex." They roll their eyes. My phone rings, it's Joe. "Well guys, I'll let you too get back to what you guys were doing. I'll see you tomorrow at the girl's birthday party." They both nod

After I left Adam's house, I walk back to school to see Joe was parked up front. I got in the car and went home. Once I got home, I got out and walk to the front door. I walk in to see a happy Dakota, Winter and Alexis playing in the living room.

Alexis switched her classes around, so she could take care of Dakota while I'm at school and Gabe is at work.

After I paid Alexis, I went upstairs to my room. I laid in my bed to take a quick cat nap. That was until Dakota came in my room. "BRINA!" She yells.