First Date Cut Short

Gabriel

I wake up, with a pounding headache. I hate hangovers. I look to down and Sabrina was still sleeping on my chest. She looks so beautiful when she's asleep next to me, she looks beautiful in general. I like when she sleeps next to me. I remember everything that happened last night, from her coming to get me from the bar to me kissing her beautiful soft lips and caressing her soft body. I don't regret anything that happened or almost happened last night. I like Sabrina Miller, and from what I found out last night, she likes me too.

My cell phone rings. I look at caller ID, to see that it was my mother. "Buongiorno mamma. (Good morning mother.)" I whisper, which came with a yawn. I kiss Sabrina in the forehead, get out of bed, and walk to the bathroom. "Buongiorno figlio. (Good morning son.) Come sei stato? (How have you've been?)" She asks.

I splash wash on my face, "I've been fine, taking life day by day."

"That's good. I called to see if you wanted to come over for Sunday dinner your brother and your niece will be there. We, as a family, haven't had dinner together in a while"

"Uhm..." I thought about it for a while, "Sure, I guess I'll come."

"Great, can't wait to see you and your girlfriend Sabrina here."

"Wait what?!"

She gasps, "Well, son look at the time. I have brunch with the ladies. Gotta go, love you, bye."

"Wait a-" She hangs up before I could finish my sentences. I groan.

Why is my father telling everyone about me and Sabrina? Before me and Sabrina can make it official, he had to tell Mom, and I know if she knows, almost the whole family and her friends know.

I take a quick shower and change into my workout clothes. After I was done getting ready, I walk to the gym, and work out for a few hours.

Sabrina

I woke the same way I always wake up, Winter licking my face. "Winter?" I chuckle. I open my eyes to see Gabe not in the bed. I get out of bed, walk out of his room and to my bedroom. As I'm walking, I hear music blasting from down the hall. I walk down the hall, hearing the music getting louder the closer I walk. I stop walking once I get to the gym, where the music was coming from. I open the door to see Gabe lifting weights, working out.

 I open the door to see Gabe lifting weights, working out