Jealous Drunk

Sabrina

These past couple of months at NYU have been pretty good. I'm passing my journalism courses. As for my business classes, if it wasn't for Gabe, I wouldn't be passing the course. I'm so glad that today is Friday. I can finally go home and sleep, chill, and cuddle with Winter. Plus next week is Spring Break and I'm all caught up with my school work.

While I've been in school, I've also been trying to find Dakota. Alexis told me that children services got her and the other kids. When I contacted them, they informed me that no child of that name is in the system and that she might be missing. I went back to my old neighborhood, and they told me that she ran away that night. I've already gone the police, but there wasn't any help there. Gabriel has been helping me trying to find her, but we're always led to a dead end. Every other day before I go home, I get on the subway and see if I'll find her down at different stations; but I never find her. I just hope she's alright.

Joe parks the car in front of the house, "Alright Sabrina, this is your stop. Have a good night." I smile and say bye.

I got out of the car and walk right inside the house. As I was walking inside the house, I could hear Gabe talking to a woman in the living room.

 As I was walking inside the house, I could hear Gabe talking to a woman in the living room

I slowly walk near the living room, to hear their conversation. "Emma, what we had is in the past. I don't want to be with you anymore."

"Come on Gabe. I know you still want to be with me. I know you think about me. And I know you still love me, just like I love you."

"Emma, I do think about you, and yes I do love you."

I didn't want to hear this, I grab my stuff and begin to walk upstairs. Hallway up the stairs, I hear Gabriel call my name. "Sabrina, is that you!?" Gabe yells. Fuck. I walk downstairs, into the living room to see him and the girl sitting down on the couch. She was pretty, blonde hair, pearl white skin, petite and average height. "Who's this Gabriel?" The girl ask

"Emma, this is Sabrina my..." I interrupt him, "My name is Sabrina. I'm a friend of Gabriel." I brought my hand out for her to shake it.

She shook my hand, "Hi Sabrina, I'm Emma. Gabriel's girlfriend."

Gabe put his head in his hands, "You're not my girl-"

"Well I can see that the you two have a lot to discuss. I'll just be upstairs." I smile, "Its nice to meet you Jemma." I walk off. "It's Emma." She corrects.

"Yeah yeah, bye Jemma." I walk upstairs to my room. I was piss, but why should I be mad? We're not going out with each other.

I grab my phone, and call Adam to see if he wanted to out. I would've call Alexis, but she went out of town with her boyfriend for spring break, "Hey Sabrina, what's up?" He answers the phone. "Nothing, I just wanted to know if you want to go out tonight?"

"Sure. I'll come by and pick you up." I hung up. I went to the bathroom to get ready.

 I went to the bathroom to get ready