Paradise

Sabrina

I couldn't sleep after Gabe surprised me with this trip. What more could I ask for from this man, I love him so much? Me, Gabe, and Winter have been on the plane for about twelve hours. Gabe was asleep right next to me in his chair, and Winter was asleep in my lap. I just watch Gabe sleep. His body shakes and he mumbles something in his sleep. "No. No don't." I hear him say. I place Winter on the floor, in her dog bed.

I move my hand on his face, trying to caress him. But he grabs my wrist tightly, stopping me from touching him. His eyes shot open, looking dead into my eyes. He looks at me as if I did something to him as if I hurt him physically and or emotionally. I sit on his lap and kiss his lips, "Are you okay?" I whisper

He touches my face, pressing his forehead against mine, "Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to take my meds for this headache, that's all." He gets me up off his lap and gets up from his seat

He grabs his bag, which was sitting on the other side of the plane, pulls out a pill bottle, pops two pills in mouth and to a sip of water. He walks back to his seat and sits right next to me. "Gabe are you sure everything is alright? You know you can tell me if something is wrong."

"Yeah, I know." He sits me on his lap, "But believe me, everything is fine. If anything happens to me, I'll let you know." He kisses my forehead, held me in his arms, and we fall asleep.

I feel as if he's keeping secrets from, just a few days ago I found out about his ex-girlfriend. What else is he keeping from me?

I felt some one shaking me. It was Gabe waking me up. "Love we're here," Gabe whispers.

I got up, got my things and Winter, and got off the plane. I walk out to see a car and a Hawaiian woman with leis on her neck, legs, and arms. "Aloha Ms. Miller. Welcome to Hawaii." The woman greets me, putting the leis on my neck. "Thank you, aloha." I smile and get in the car.

Moments later, Gabe got in the car and the driver drove off. I slept the entire car drive, laying my head on Gabe's lap. After about an hour drive, the driver finally stops the car. I got out of the car. We were at a villa; it was gorgeous from the outside. I was anxious to see the inside.

Gabe open the front door. I walk inside, and I was awed by the place. I began to look around the place.

 I began to look around the place