Meeting A Nobody

Your P.O.V

Two years, you'd been kept in that cage, a slave, but someone was interested, are they stormtroopers? They'd heard people talk about them, people always talked after it, you just listened, it was easy to listen, didn't need much thinking, and your head was very much empty.

Released from the cage and tasered, it hurt, back of the neck. It jolted your arms first, spasming, then legs, they hurt the most, bruised heavily from being in a tight space for two years. You felt like paper, thin and fragile, carried by the trooper, aboard the star destroyer, "She's underweight, malnourished, her wrists are damaged," a hand on your unconscious head "we'll fix you up.."

~Two Hours Later~

"She's waking up, he'll want to see her, get him.." it was a woman, her voice was soft and soothing. But no vision, not yet, you were still trying to open your eyes. They felt heavy, maybe you were dead? It would be easy if you were dead, no more pain.

Half opening them was an achievement, looking at the blinding light, hissing and trying to cover your eyes but your wrists wherein bandages, it hurt to move them. Slamming your eyes shut, that's when you heard it, his voice, like velvet. "Dim the lights, it's hurting her.." her as in you? Was he worried about hurting you? Why you didn't know him.

"Hello Y/N, I'm called Kylo Ren." You didn't respond, why would you, all you could think about was opening your eyes, it was much darker, comfortable, trying to press yourself up but yelping in pain, her wrists. "Up her painkillers, she's still in pain..." he declared angry. But he was sitting you up, his hand was cold, was it gloved, yes, there was no feeling of an individual fingertip. Just leather.

Finally getting across to the machine a nurse upped the painkillers, they struggling back, clearly, they struggled into the darkness. Now you could focus on him, his voice, it sounded mechanical, like a machine, but something human about it.

"Where am I?" Is all you could say, all that filled your head, nothing else, but you could hear him grinding his teeth and rolling his eyes, he was annoyed. "Stop it." You declared, it was annoying to you, "Stop gritting your teeth, it horrible, like breaking bones. Don't roll your eyes, it's rude, very rude.." where had your sudden bravery come from? You felt slightly excited, you hadn't stood up to someone in a long time.

That's when the door opened, someone walked in and straight into a medical trolley. "Why the hell is it so dark?" He snapped angrily. That's when Kylo snapped back "it hurt her eyes, she didn't like it.." all you did was lay there, feeling helpless, would talking help? No that would make it worse, you were sure. Yes, you should stay silent.

The light flicked on and you hissed, turning your head away, Kylo covered your eyes with his hand. "Hux, turn the light off!" He was snappy. Like he was on his period, maybe he was, he was slightly feminine, what if he was actually a woman? "Which one of us do you think is secretly a woman's?" Kylo asked snappily again. Chewing the inside of your lip you muttered something that made no sense but Hux ignored the conversation. "Supreme Leader Snoke wishes to know the process, is she co-operating? What does she know?"

You might not have seen but you hear Kyoto mutter under his breath, "she knows nothing, I've seen into her mind, she's seen things, that is horrible, but she's locked herself away from it, I'm unable to access anything important. I will need more time, she will need time before he sees her, she's too weak.." then the lights flicked off again, and the door closed.

"It was you, you just seemed snappy, thought you were a woman," blushing, "staying that I think it might be Hux now..." pondering in your stupid thoughts before the sound of him chuckling. "You fill your mind with random thoughts why is that?" Pouting, they weren't random, they made sense, they weren't stupid. Looking down and blushing.