You picked

~ Kylo Ren's P.O.V ~

I haven't seen Y/N in four hours! Four hours! What can she be doing? Maybe wondering around the ship looking for something to do, she'll probably be wearing the stupid shoes Hux brought her. I could have brought her shoes if she wanted them.

Maybe I'll go find her, eat with her, make sure Hux knows what's going on, that she's interested in me. "Tell Commander Hux when he returns I'll be in my private quarters..." talking more to anyone listening that anyone in particular.

Walking down the hallway, avoiding Plasma, she'd want to train and I just want to see Y/N. What if Hux is with her now? I'm my room touching her? Kissing her or fucking her in my bed? Shivering at the thought of it.

Finally reaching the door, silence, typing in the code and opening it, slowly to begin with. Still, silence, then fully pushing the door open, Hux stood at the bottom of the bed, looking at Y/N who was wrapped in the sheet. He was blushing bright red "Hux?" I snapped, catching his attention making him hurry out.

"Y/N what's going on?" She looked at me blushing "Hux asked if I'd like to date him. Said I could move into his room straight away." My anger bubbling "what did you say?" Keep it cool, don't scare her, that will push her away. "I told him I couldn't, you've been too kind to me. I told him we'd already slept together.." Jesus she didn't have to tell him that!

Finally removing the helmet and blushing I nodded, "you picked me over Hux?" She nodded and chewed her lip, "is it because you're afraid of what I would do if you picked him?" She glared at me "I'm not afraid of you!" No one had ever spoken to me like that. And I think she'll be the only person to get away with it.

~That Night ~
(SMUT WARNING)

"Kylo..." was how she began, letting the name trail off, "Yes?" I was folding my robe I'd just taken off. We'd eaten and she seemed satisfied, "I'd like to shower..." again her words trailed off. "Then shower, you don't have to ask me.." she cut in massively "with you, I'm not actually after showering in the shower..." she was stood very close to me, her eyes looking at me back, at my scar and weaknesses.

"Oh..." was all I could say, turning and taking her, she'd dropped 'her' robe on the floor and was flushed red. My eyes enjoyed the site remembering every detail, hungrily eating the information "I'm sure we can shower..." taking her small hand and leading her to the bathroom. Turning the shower on and removing my pants, she was already in, staring at me, watching me undress.

Then I joined her, her hands on my chest, feeling my muscles and touching my skin, she was on her toes to kiss me. Whining about my height, she's short.

Slowly my hands picked her up by her thighs, pressing her against the wall and holding her ass. She was gorgeous, squirming as I kiss her neck. Her legs tangling around my waist, and her arms around my neck, when she moved her hips on my erection. Whimpering pleasing herself on me, she wasn't afraid to enjoy it before I got chance. Guiding it with my hand and blushing and she dug her nails in, tightening and adjusting her muscles finally relaxed and she moved her hips before I could.

This wasn't like the first time, I didn't want my eyes closed, I wanted them wide open to enjoy her face pleasing herself on me. I wanted to stare at her lips rather than kiss them and I loved her sound. The water muffling then so only we heard.

And our rhythm began, moaning loud, I tried to control myself, a slow pace makes it last longer but I couldn't, I love the feeling so much. I couldn't stop my hips, the buzz in my stomach, she had tucked her head under my neck, I couldn't stare at her lips, or deep into her eyes. She was nibbling at where my shoulders began; a few nips then a suck. What is the world is she doing?

I felt her wriggles "faster.." she complained then I slowed to see what she had done, normally she told me to calm down when I went fast but today she wanted it. Her breasts glistening, pressing against me, they bounced with my deep thrusts. Until she squealed, her toes curling and beginning to pant, her nails scratched my back as she let her head fall back in pleasure.

I was satisfied, kissing her as I continued to thrust, feeling my knot growing. Letting her nibble and suck, higher on my neck this time. Five minutes of panting and moaning I finally emptied, my knees felt weak, but she wasn't ready to let go, she also shivered after sex. Even though the water was hot. I don't know why, but I hugged her, held her as close as I could. She trusted me. And I love her.