Private Quaters (Trigger Warning)

Your P.O.V

"I don't remember, fully.." was all you could say, you wanted to say more. No, not here, not where other people could hear. He had your hand "a private place..." maybe it wasn't your feet leading you to follow, maybe you're still in the cage ready to be rented out again. But now you're in a bedroom, his bedroom, his helmet on the side table, it was a well-sized room. His bed was large and welcomed you to sit, "get comfortable.." you watched him sit on a chair on the other side of the room. "Please tell me.." you sat on his bed, it was comfortable. "I first remember something was I was twelve, my parents selling me, I didn't understand until a few years later if I made my money back they said, I could go home." Breathing for a minute "it began when I was sixteen, they made me, do things, traded me for deals and promises. I was cargo to be dealt.." but within the past two years things changed, I was sold to a man interested in organs when someone needed a kidney, one of use is knocked out, an item taken." You gripped his bedroom, his eyes where watch your face. "How many children did you lose?" Shame filled you, looking down. "Three, that's why they sold me, I wasn't any use as a breeder, other women were easier.." holding back your tears.

He'd taken his gloves off, sitting on the edge of the bed, "would you like to rest? I'll get your food..." his hand on your arm. Rubbing it slowly, careful not to hit a bruise. Nodding and laying down he stood and left the room, after ten minutes returning with more than a liquid, a bowl of food, steak and chips, some vegetables. But you had found a robe, one of his, it was casual, so you changed into that. Laid in just bed, it was nicer than the hospital gown. He raised a brow at the robe, it left a lot open on the chest, it wasn't designed for women, but it was long on you, made you feel comfortable. "I'll try you on solids since your progress is promising." He declared.

He excepted the vegetables easily, the carrots you liked the most, the steak was harder; you only managed a little. Then again, Kylo seemed to enjoy it, you didn't eat many chips so he practically had his own meal. Finally shutting your eyes after he gave you some water. His hand was against your cheek. "I will make sure you're never raped again.." his mouth against your ear, his hand soothing you. The first order wasn't so bad after all. But this was dangerous, he was toxic like a drug, it's the dark hair you swear, drawing you in. It's not love, love doesn't exist. Does it?