Loyality

~ Y/N P.O.V ~
~A few Days Since Last Chapter~

Kylo said they are invading a planet, maybe that's why he's been in meetings with Snoke for what feels like days at a time. Probably talking tactics, and debating strategies, I'm just left wondering the ship, there are few storm troopers, everyone is in training. Meals are now spent with Hux in his office when he's working he lets me watch TV on the sofa, he seems to enjoy the company. Haven't really talked about him asking me, but he happily lets me stay in his office all day. Explained the data pads to me, damn they are weird.

I don't see kylo much, I only see him a few hours each night, he comes in tired, we have sex to 'relieve his stress' sleep then when I wake up in the morning he's already gone. Hux wakes me every morning telling me breakfast is in his office when I'm ready and he's made me coffee. (Which he drinks for me since I don't like it.) I've started wearing my own clothes, women's robes, they keep my figure. I just brush my hair, I'm not trying to impress anyone, and I sit in his office, at the meeting table, he's scribbling away on a datapad and I'm chomping on toast and drinking orange juice.

"Have you seen much of Ren? He's not been annoying me on the deck as much as normal.." just nodding "he's not got my time for anything other than training as talking to Snoke. The invasion seems to have taken his attention." I could feel Hux staring at the hickey on my neck "not everything clearly.." huffing finishing my toast "oh please, he comes in every night, fucks my then goes straight to sleep. I don't even get a hug..." taking a mouthful of beans and chewing annoyed. Huff blushed at the sex but it was easy to ignore by now.

He came over sitting next to me, picking up the mug of coffee I'd left again and sipped, sighing. "He's very dedicated to his work. He's scared he fails Snoke.." just grumbling and chewing your bacon he picked up a slice of toast finally eating something. "You after eating lunch here?" He questioned thinking about what he wanted ordering. "Well, I'm met to meet Kylo, it's our day to eat together, he'll probably turn up, I've already ordered, if he doesn't I can change it to your office.." blushing and finally finishing what she could eat and sighing. "Your appetite has increased greatly, that's nearly a full plate.." he was enjoying the coffee.

You walked back to the bedroom, getting in and sitting on the bed. First, you read, then you showered, didn't some more reading, tidy his room and ordered his clothes. Now lunch, you sat waiting, it hit twelve, the food was delivered and you took it happily, he normally arrived at ten past, but you were waiting at one o'clock. Hitting the dial on the control pad next to the door. "Hi, can you pick me through to Commander Hux's office please?" A three-time ring than an answer "what do you need Y\N?" Sighing "he didn't show up, I've got food here that's gonna waste, I don't want to eat alone.." the call ended.

Two minutes you are eating with him, sat opposite him, talking. "I've never seen his room this tidy, it's lovely, so much larger then it looks.." stretching and chewing some more steak. "He's in a meeting with Snoke apparently. He'll be all day." He paused looking up at her before returning his eyes to his lap. "What?" Questioning tamely, "Well, is he's upsetting you by demanding...sex..." he struggled to stay it. "You could stay with me.." you where gonna explain you weren't interested in him like that but he cut in. "I have a spacious room, I can have it cleaned quickly and you can watch the TV.." he pick some steak in his mouth holding not to get slapped. But you smiled. "Yes, that would be nice.." a night away from Ren can't hurt, maybe it would give you some breathing time, let you get a peaceful nights sleep.

~Third Person P.O.V ~
~On The Planet~

The meeting had only just finished and he was straight on a ship, then stood watching stormtroopers lined up, his cape was blowing in the gentle breeze. Heading towards the villages, slicing as they screamed, it was suddenly harder to kill the women, well the first few, they reminded him of Y/N. He paused then pulled down his saber, striking them.

He was out of sorts he declared. There has been a shift in the force and he blamed that, Snoke had felt it too and that's why they had been meeting. They couldn't decide what it was, both struggling greatly, they had no idea what the surprise was going to be.

He went back to the ship, sitting and waiting for it to be over, sighing and looking down, he was missing her. Or was it her body, he had been craving it more and wanting less with her, she was constantly in his head. Maybe just cuddling tonight no sex, he'd be having some nights off now, he could go back to training with her, and she was going to be excited. She seemed to enjoy training with him, she was competitive.

Within three hours stormtroopers pilled back in, blood-soaked and ready for bed. But he was restless, he'd train, he wanted to train, with her by his side, but not yet. He'd be too violent yet, first he'll blow off some steam then see if she wanted to train, check if she's been going to the training room like she's meant too.

~ On The Star Destroyer ~

It was hard, not that it's not always dark in space but it was nighttime now, and kylo wasn't back I just grabbed my robe, and went to Hux's room, he let me watch tv, made sure I ate then just left me to it, he was working still, even in his private quarters, can you believe it! That man just doesn't rest.

I felt my tears well as I thought about my normal nights, about kylo with his arms around me, his long fingers tangled in my hair and his voice laughing and joking with me. Like velvet. I wanted it, but only tears came, only tears down my cheeks that rolled and rolled endlessly. I was going to dread tonight's sleep. I went early, Hux was still at his desk and I didn't disturb him. But I couldn't sleep, laid awake chewing my lip, Hux wanted to love you. He could hold you for a while. No, only Kylo, he's the only one who can hold me.

~ Kylo's P.O.V ~

She'll probably be asleep by now, it's middle of the night, I'm so hungry, hope we still have cookies. Punching in the code and entering the room quietly, before slamming the door noticing the bed as empty. "Y/N.." calling out, the bed was freshly made. She'd not even sat on it. Slamming dial "give me Hux now." Screaming the base awake. "What do you want now Ren?" He sounded annoyed but I knew he wouldn't be asleep, probably sleeping with Y/N isn't he? "Where is she? She's not in my room!?" Hux signed "she's in bed, asleep by now, she has been for two hours, my quarters. She was fed up of being used for sex.." he ended the call on me, he did didn't he, smacking my door opening and walking across the ship kicking his door open, he was sat in his office chair not even looking up at me. I drew my lightsaber, I wanted to cut him in half.

"Of god sake Ren, be quiet you'll wake her up.." he said sternly, I felt movement in the next room, probably her. "You have her here? So you can use her then get back to work..?" Raising my saber to hear a door open, "Hux is Kylo back yet.." a scream. Ear shattering, her face in horror, oh no, that's the guest bedroom, she's in my robe, oh no, they didn't sleep together, did they?