I held her hand

Never have I felt someone shake so violently, we walked to the holding bay and entered a room, he looked at the prisoner. Poe Dameron, why him? He began to flirt, "hey gorgeous.." she just stared at him, no reaction. He looked at me "you with tall, angry and dark?" Nudging his head in my direction.

But still, she didn't say anything, releasing his arms from the restraints. Taking them quickly, blushing as her eyes changed and the breathing began, I couldn't do anything but watch, he stared in horror, "what's she doing?!" My helmet firmly on my head "she's looking at your future, seeing what might happen.." finally after silence it broke, in a puddle on the floor, finally getting up with my help. "Oh, so you are with tall, angry and dark?" I wanted to slice him in two.

"I've seen it," she struggled to put her words into a sentence, but Poe just stared at her, "Have you ever considered coming to work for us, we wouldn't, you know, make you do something that clearly hurt you, I mean damn. You are in no condition to be doing work like this, they really are heartless." 

No condition?

Staring from on to the other, stared confused, she just stared at him, just stared, no words, she hadn't spoken to him at all, just stared at me. "I'd like to go to Snoke now. I have the information he needs," clearly he was annoying her as much as he was annoying me. what could he know that I didn't, that idiot, I know everything about her, all her fears, and all her thoughts. Shes in a fine condition. That idiot!

She spoke alone with Snoke for what felt like hours, she came out pale and restless, finally, she appeared, tired and hungry. taking my arm and complaining about her want for soup, so I got her soup, it was just tomato but she seemed to enjoy it. And again we held hands walking down the corridor, stormtroopers didn't dare stare, but I knew they were all shocked to see such an event.

Finally safe in the room, she was bright red, hungry for sleep and love. When I noticed, her energy was strong, very strong. not matter what she felt there was something else there trying to get its self-heard. now she content with her stomach of soup and ready for bed, but something within her hungered for more.