Training

A/n: My reads have dropped massively :/ not really sure what to do except keep writing.
——————————————

Kylo Ren's P.O.V

I've never seen her tantrum, never, she's cool-headed and calm, the opposite of me. But just then, I thought she was going to lay on the floor and start kicking her arms and legs.

But she willingly followed me to the training room, it had become a routine, she'd sometimes sit watching me train, she seemed to enjoy it. She liked when I would fight stormtroopers and win, she didn't mind when I lost but her approval didn't seem as great.

I did my normal, helmet on, she was walking along next to me. The hand to hand combat, she seemed to love it. She was positioned in front of me, bow, but her eyes never left mine. And we began, she would but lightly, she'd say 'I don't want to hurt you!' But I think it was actually her wrists, I think she's still in pain from them but won't tell me.

She was easy to predict, even easier to get down, her waist, and pin. Her grunts and complaints at me were useless; she needs to be able to fight. If she can't fight she can never defend herself. Squirming she finally got out my grip straight on my back her arms locked undermine. In fairness, I was unable to move, she seemed to struggle to keep me still.

Next, I put a stormtrooper in with her, none of them voluntarily wanted to fight her, I mean, I was stood watching. It was a young stormtrooper, pinning her down, she didn't really fight back she just excepted she was beaten. Jesus, she has no chance. "Leave.." commanding him and he did so.

"You need to fight, if you don't fight, you will die..." that didn't seem to suit her very well, staring at my feet. Sucking on her own lip, "come on, I want you to tackle me again.." in the ring, she struggled to get me down. Finally getting up she sat down complaining, "I give up. You win, I don't care.." her wrists swollen and red. Touching them she nearly ripped my head off "don't touch them!" Nodding "medical bay, I need to train.." she just walked off.

Maybe I was a little harsh, but, she needs medical attention and I can't baby her, she needs to grow her own wings while she's here. But she needs to be able to fight, I don't want her getting hurt. Pushing her away may hurt her more, I just want to do what's best, and I am, I'm protecting her. Until she's sorted, her wrists healed properly, then she's not training.

Y/N P.O.V
Medical Bay

"What's happened this time?" The nurse questioned seeing you stood sorry for yourself. Presenting your wrists she sighed and sat you on a bed, beginning to work slowly and carefully. First a painkiller injection, then testing nerves in your hands so they know the damage.

"Did you argue with Ren?" She was gently poking your wrist with the needle watching responded. "Yeah, how did you know?" She giggles "people were talking about you spending time with Hux and an argument, then you turn up looking upset.." just nodding "he wants me to train and fight, I don't want too, I can't do it. I just can't, it breaks my heart.." tears forming already. She was frowning "you're very flushed, are you always this red while upset.." just shrugging "and he said I'm fat, well not in those words but, said I'd gained weight.." huffing and chewing your lip. The nurse frowned "I'd have beat him for that.." huffing you nod "yeah I know, it's rude right?!" She nods agreeing with you.

Standing you up "gonna do an injection on both wrists then apply creams and bandage.." she slowly did the actions trying to ease the pain, now into the bandage stage. Wrapping them and tucking the bandage in tight. "I need your height and weight.." just stepping on the scale and standing back straight. She measured you, scribbling it down, then check your weight. "Only a could pounds, that's a healthy weight.." blushing you nod "I knew nothing was wrong.."

Laid in bed, looking at your wrist huffing and upset, they hurt and ached, the injections hurt more, but they had stopped the swelling. You had bone and muscle decay, it was going to be painful.

Kylo came in with a tray of food, "the nurse told me you where here, said guy where in pain, but they can't give you anything else yet.." just nodding not getting up. He was organising items on the table, then a click. Was that a lighter? Looking up he'd lit a candle, the table set out nicely.

Joining him at the table and looking at the food. Soup, something easy, he has a steak, you would get some. Even if he fed you.

He offered you some straight away, slicing some and feeding you. It was always lovely. Blushing and stretching you finally started the soup, happily taking in the warm liquid, now your wrists had started moving they hurt less, it was when the movement stopped the pain would start.

Stormtroopers entered the room, "Snoke has requested the girl's presence, he has a prisoner he wishes her to use her ability..."