Supreme Leader Snoke

Kylo Ren P.O.V

She was getting stronger each day, I watched her, carefully of course. If I pay too much interest she may start to back away. Snoke wanted her to be open to us, to join up as a warrior, but I still haven't seen why I'm craving to know. The first order was hunting her down, but yet I don't know why. She has no possession of the force, I would feel that she's terrible in hand to hand combat, too fragile, barely able to touch her own wrists.

But I let her stay in my room, had her clothes moved in here, let her sleep in my bed. Sometimes when she has her nightmares I sleep next to her, holding her to my chest. I couldn't leave her down there, with the storm troops. The communion showers caused her extreme stress. I've never seen anyone that terrified. Her eyes filled with tears and terror, no she used my bathroom, she still asked permission to shower, how adorable is that? Stutters too 'K...kylo, would it be o...okay if I had a shower?" She's gorgeous so innocent, how did she end up here.

But she was asleep now, laid on the right side of the bed, my helmet off, I hated wearing it around her. It made her nervous. She had quiet breathing, she whined and moved into the middle of the bed looking for me. I always smirk when she looks for me. Makes me feel loved. Removing my cloak and laying down, slowly getting my arm around her, settling straight into me. I'm not in love, of course not. Just doing my orders, yes. Snoke said we need to befriend her if we don't then we risk losing her. He told me to do whatever it took, make her love me if I had too. But he was mistaken, it was me who fell for her.

~A Few Hours Later~

A Stormtrooper was at the door, something about Snoke wanted to meet Y/N. Pouting and calling back "will be there soon.." now I have to wake her up. But no, she's so beautiful when asleep, her hands gripped my clothes. "Come on Y/N, the supreme leader wishes to meet you.." raising my voice to wake her. She dressed in appropriate clothes, she had been wearing my training robe to bed, which was rather revealing. Now in a women's black robe, she joined outside the room.

That's when I took her to Snoke's room, I could sense her trembling. He ignored me, but focused squarely on you, "have you seen it all?" She shucks her head "I don't want too.." adding terrified. Frowning at Y/N, he gave you a Questioning look. Snoke nods "you haven't even checked Ren's future, are you afraid there is no room for you, just demons?" She nodded, frowning again and Snoke laughed "do it. Watch his future.." she was trembling, holding my hands, but her pupils grew larger and larger, her eyes just black now. She felt warm to the touch, and she stopped trembling.

Y/N P.O.V
~Vision~

He was in bed with someone, you couldn't see them but hear them, panting and got a breath. Moaning loudly, but it didn't care you, you lost fear or pleasure or joy, it was like a joy. Then it blurred into a new scene, pain, but it wasn't Ren's pain, it was someone else's pain, something was happening that was just out of view. Screaming and talking, then crying. Then lastly, it blurred once again in a new scene, music, dancing and joy. It was very faded. She should only see little, the fainter the image the larger the possibility it won't happen.

~Reality~
Kylo P.O.V

She was panting, gripping my hands and falling, straight on her knees struggling to breathe. Kneeling and rubbing her back "was it that bad?" Questioned slightly afraid, her eyes were returning to normal. She was looking up at him and gave a faint smile, Snoke was looking at us carefully. "What did you see?" He boomed.

Pulling her up and supporting her, she was talking slowly "I saw victory, victory over the weak.." she was lying, she was terrified, all she wished to do was protect the young lady Kylo Ren was fallen in love with. If she couldn't have his love she wanted to protect the one who could.

Snoke nods and smiled "there is promise for you, my apprentice, take her, she needs to rest, I will be arriving at you ship within a few days. I will want to see her and use her ability again.." she clung to me, her eyes already shutting. "Leave.." Snoke declared and his hologram left, the poor girl couldn't walk, sweeping her into my arms and to bed.

She would look up at me, her head pressed against my chest, was she listening to my heartbeat? Trying to sleep. I could feel my anger bubble when storm trooper double looked, kicking my door open and going in and laying her down. But she tangled our hands together, "I saw your future, it was uncertain but clean.." breathing quietly "you're gonna fall in love with a woman, sleep with her, but the pain will come, then pleasure.." shutting her eyes and fall asleep. Filled with questions "no wait Y/N, who do I fall in love with?" But she was fast asleep, comfortable in my bed and dreaming.