(SMUT) Warm Hands

A/N this chapter is smut, it's not vital you read it unless you want the smut.
Side note: my readers are slowly increasing, thank you to everyone who is reading my story! I appreciate it so much!
————————————————

~Y/N P.O.V~

I felt scared, but his hands were different, holding my waist rather than my breasts. His mouth kissing my lips not my neck. He was slow and nervous but fuelled by lust maybe love. The kissing was nice, he was nice, soft lips for a man who lives behind a mask. And if his hands pull me any closer I'll break in two, maybe shatter like glass.

This wasn't sex, this was love and romance and lust, a lust I felt, and I love it.

"I need you.." growling into my mouth between kisses, barely allowing me to breathe, pulling me up and onto his lap. Slowly his hands touched my ass, he was testing the water, finding what he enjoyed. Slowly his kisses made it down my neck, getting to my shoulder, he licked my shoulder jumped when I moaned from it.

His fingers would touch where the robe tied but would move his hand away as if he was unsure, he had me on the bed. On top of me desperate, I'd nearly ripped the shirt off that gorgeous body, he was toned, dark-skinned. When I tugged his trousers he knew I was okay, I wasn't just doing what they made me do. I was taking this at my own pace.

Heavens knows why he wears two layers of pants, but he does, he removed them so he was just in boxers. And it made me want more. Just take this stupid robe off me, my fingers began fighting to undo it but his larger hands came over mine. His long fingers untying me slowly, and I love it. Seeing my breasts seemed to fixate him, he just stared, before stuttering and returning his attention to kissing. Had he never seen breasts? He went from my shoulder to the top of my underwear, slowly removing it and kissing my thighs.

That's when he removed his, holding it in his hand for a minute, I didn't mean to, but I stared. He looked worried "something wrong?" Looking at it half afraid. Shaking my head "no no, just larger..." chewing my lip, laying back and relaxing, I feel it start to push in, it wasn't painful or upsetting but I still squirmed, maybe because his head was on my shoulder and he was groaning loud.

But he would kiss my shoulder between panting "does it hurt?" He questioned between breaths as I shake my head "no no, I just, I feel, I can't explain it, it's good..." he began to move at a gentle pace; lacing his fingers into mine, such big hands, such a big chest, such a big dick.

Involuntary moans and squeaks came out of me, slowly putting my legs around his waist, my hands squeezing his arms, but his arms are so large I can barely hold on. Slowly moving my hands onto his back, around his neck. His pace was increasing slowly, his throat slowly making louder and louder. He had his arms around my back, holding me close like I was hugging him, I could feel the sheets against me, they were soft against me and I loved it.

He was groaning loud and sweaty, slowly moving his face to face me, leaning up slowly and kissing him. It slowed his pace, half pulling away. "Slow down or you'll finish soon.." running my hands through his hair and holding it out his face. Pressing our forehead together and releasing my moans, his eyes watching me carefully.

But he lacked the self-control, returning to his fast pace, skin slapping together, my breasts were covered in sweat. Maybe from me maybe dripping off Kylo, when he began to squeeze me tighter, panting and he broke into a moan. I felt him twitch and jerk inside me. Nearly collapsing on top of me but holding himself up, slowly pulling out of me. The only sound now was panting, brushing my hair out my eyes and kissing me tenderly "are you okay?" His voice was still so rich, pulling the sheet over me and standing up, "I need the toilet." Hurrying off and coming back a couple minutes later, "was that your first time?" Blushing as you waited for him to answer, his cheeks burning red. As he nods and muttered "yes.." laying back down and getting comfortable. Just pulling on his boxers, and climbing in straight next to you, pulling you on top and squeezing you again "you where okay doing that?" Why was he so stressed out? Nodding and kissing his shoulder "it was wonderful...I think people might have heard. You where very loud.." blushing and muttering quietly.