01

Her p.o.v

Brrrr...brrr... Brr...
I woke up to the sound of my cell buzzing on the nightstand. I checked out the notification, god its time for "school".. "Time for school "kept ringing in my mind as i sat zoning out on my bed. I came back to my sense after a soft sound escapes my sisters mouth who is sleeping , to be exact "sleep dreaming" beside me. Urg.. Why did I allow her to sleep with me. She being scared to sleep alone requested me and I being the typical elder sister allowed her to. "Remember you sleep dreamer this is the last time I allow you to my room" I said to myself and got down from my bed reciting dua for waking up from bed. I look at the clock which hangs above my bed and saw that I still have time for my thahajjudh prayers . I run into my bathroom reciting the dua and started brushing and then I did wudhu(ablution) and came out. I spread out my prayer mat and started praying. I spilled out each and everything in my mind to the almighty allah and I felt peace creep out into my mind and calm down my inner soul. I made dua for a good day and to assist everyone in this world and then i got up.

I walked to the kitchen to see my mum already preparing something for my school lunch. I greet her with salam and she replies. And when i come out she calls me " come here" " yes mum" i reply. "Sweetheart" she starts "please finish all your lunch today dear and make your mum happy at least today would you? You wouldn't I bet" she says challenging me. Mum and her antics to make me eat. Yes ,now you people would have guessed ..I" literally hate eating fortunately or unfortunately hunger and me are enemies , we make sure we don't cross each others way. "Mum I accept your challenge" I say and she gives me a heartwarming grin.. Allah!! That smile I can even bring down the sun for this smile and then I return to my room. I hear the fair adhan and I start to pray.

   I completely drowned myself in the talk with my creator, I lost track of time. When I came to my self, I simply had only 30 minutes more to get ready for school. I rush to the bathroom had a refreshing shower which relaxed my tensed muscles, when I return back that sleep dreamer i.e my sister she is still fast asleep."how lucky she is " I thought yes! As her school is nearby that sleepyhead has more than enough time to get ready .

I quickly change into my school uniform, and checked whether all my supplies are there in  my backpack. I braided my hair into two braids, wear my scarf and pin it in place. I'm ready. I run out of my room as I am already late while shouting my farewell to my mum who in turn bids me "Allah Hafiz" and hands me the lunch pack , I would have literally forgotten if not for my mum. I return her smile and practically kept running until I reach the bus stand. I was more than happy to see I'm on time. And my two bus mates ,both twin sister who are in first standard greets me "good morning akki(elder sis) with their adorable smile. My two champs gavini and Natasha even thought we are of different religion we share a sibiling bond with them. I simply love them. I spot my bus coming in a distance ,I get ready with my two buddies. First I make them get on to the bus and with my lips muttering the travelling dua I get in with a simple hope this day will bring more and more happiness than I can wish for💗💗

P.s : hope u guys like these chapter
         Please give my book a chance and don't forget to vote
          Short chapter.. I like to keep my chapter short, let me know what u prefer
          Please don't mind my mistakes this my first book

        Allah Hafiz😻😻😻
        With love: Meeee💋💋💋