12

Zeeha 's p.o.v

"Eeeeerrr... Why does this wretched alarm has to destroy my peaceful sleep after many days" I grunted hearing the alarm  ringing in my ears. I took my phone and dismissed the alarm. It's 4:30 am. I still have enough time for tahajjudh prayers. I popped into the washroom and had a refreshing shower or  should I say freezing shower. The water was damn cool. I made wudhu and came out drying my wet waist length hair. I took the prayer mat from my closet and started praying. When you submit yourself completely to almighty Allah the results are pure bliss. My problems may haunt me, chase me or even try to defeat me. But I have Allah who have the strength to settle things in just a blink of eyes. The prayers of thahajjudh never failed to bring inner peace to my soul. I ended my prayers making dua for my family and friends. With that I got up, I still have time for fajr prayers and to get ready for hell i.e school.

I went to my study table and read the notes again for econ exam, I suddenly remembered that today is the day of the bullies challenge.  Sweat beats started forming on my forehead and tears started welling up in my eyes" no I can't give up, I can't embarrass myself no I can't let go of my self respect" I mentally consoled myself. I couldn't control myself. I went to the window in my bedroom and kept on staring the heavenic scene in front of my eyes. Fresh dewdrops on the grass, angelic sun rise, and chirping of birds calmed every inch of me. I kept reciting  surathul- ikhlas repeatedly, it has the power to calm even the blazing fire.

The clock struck 5, bringing me out of my trance.I quickly prayed fajr and headed to my closet where my uniform hangs waiting to be dressed. I sighed. The very thought of school never fails to bring tears to my black orbs.  I remembered how I used to go school everyday up to 11th standard. I could hear my aunty s voice saying to mum" datha, its better if you can write up legally saying you have given this girl for her school"..An image of a girl happily entering the blue school gate flashes in my mind " lightly faded blue color uniform, rolled up or pushed up sleeves(even though its prohibited to girls to roll up sleeves but she never cared) messy black shoes, prefect badge in my light blue scarf which I carry with utmost pride, messy trousers, a heavy bag full of books in which lies all my treasures and a glowing face with a mischievous smile."
I never missed school even when I'm seriously not well, there are numerous occasions in which I have hid my problems like headache and stomachache from mom merely for the fear of staying home for a day.My new pure white uniform didn't and never will be able to bring me back the pride and happiness I had in wearing my previous uniform. Silvery drops cascaded down my cheeks non stop when I remembered the cheeky, naughty zeeha who never had shown a frown or tears in anytime of the day.I miss her.

"Dathi, u ready?" Zahiya knocked, bringing me back to my sense. It really shattered my heart into pieces when seeing my blue uniform and black shoes replaced with white uniform and brown shoes. I gulped audibly thrice to control my friends i.e tears from flowing and went on getting ready trusting almighty whatever he might have for in stock will never be bad. That thought soothed my raging mind. I packed my necessary items for the day and headed out of my room.

I greeted mumma with salamz, she replied asking me " why this grumpy face zee" " exam tension mom" I lied not meeting her eyes. She laughed " zeeha its just an exam, u will do just fine" she patted my back. " I know mum" I replied putting on a smile. I quickly finished my tea and went out from the kitchen kissing mum only to be bumped into zahi " why this long face zahi,"I asked " dathi, today its my literature exam" she groaned for what I broke out laughing. She glared at me, with great difficulty I controlled my laugh" zahi, literature is great, to be good in it just let your imagination soar, that's it you will do jut great" "yuck dathi, u sound like an old granny" for which I smacked her on her head. "Bye mum,bye zahi" I shouted " Allah Hafiz dear" mum shouted from her room. I started walking praying whatever the day has in store for me would be probably good.

I reached the bus stand, the girls weren't there, " maybe they are not going school today" I said to myself. I saw my bus coming in a distance still no girls. Oh my Allah I will really miss my chuddy buddies. The driver slammed on the breaks near my stop making the tyres screech. With the dua for travelling I got on to the bus and occupied my regular corner seat. I kept making tasbeeh until I reach my school.

I got down from the bus and headed straight to my class, hoping the bullies won't be there. I quickly ran to my class and dumped my bag on my seat. A sigh of satisfaction escaped from my mouth when I saw the class was empty. Only bags scattered on different desks.
I quickly took out my book and started preparing my self for today's exam. I really wanted to score good marks because two days ago I heard mum saying my aunt that she is worried that I am backing out from studies. I can't let my mum get disappointed can I?

After 15 minutes, I suddenly got  startled seeing shadows cast around me. I slowly raised my head to see the reason for it and got scared seeing the girls surrounding my desk with an amused expression on their faces" shorty u ready?" Sashi screeched" she better be, if not she knows the consequences" nishitha piped in her to-be-polite tone making the girls break into the fit of laughter. "Girls leave me alone" I cried controlling the shiver in my voice and the fresh set of tears which were threatening to fall. " " we will mutey in ur little shorty dreams" diya said " now you have no options other than to speak" " my inner self crumpled, I cursed myself for having to go through all this, I felt a sudden rush of pain shoot through my veins and my eyes started to blur. When I heard rakshika s voice" girls let her go" I was utterly shocked so was the girls" rakshika be serious, you were the one who was mainly waiting for her speech, now listen" sashi said turning her head towards me bringing a churn in my stomach " girls I'm serious, let zeeha go," she said. Turning to me" she asked"zeeha go to the class"..

Authors note:

Hey there what do you think just happened..
Rakshika discouraging bullying, hardly unlikely isn't it.. Answers awaits in the upcoming chapters.. Until that don't forget to vote and comment..

See ya...

Allah hafiz lovelies
Follow me in insta:@marwa_Jowsi.

With love.                                
_me_💋💋💋