19

Zeeha s p.o.v

Dathi dathi wake up, I felt drops of water of my face and I immediately jolted up and saw zahiya looking at me with a worried face. " dathi u OK now??" "Yes baby" I said sitting up and laying my head on the head board. I let out a sigh " what happened zahi"  " you saw the paint spill and whoosh just like that you landed on the ground" she said laughing. I know that she is trying to cheer up my mood. I looked at her with a confused face " you passed out dumbo" she said laughing. I gave her a light smile " headache zahi, its becoming unbearable, I felt like something striking on my head when I saw the colors, I'm fine now.. You go do your work.. I need to rest' she nodded still not willing to leave me alone " you sure you're ok by yourself?" She asked for which i nodded and then she left. I Rested my head on the headboard and closed my eyes. My mind wandering along the events and suddenly the spilt paint caught my mind. I half opened my eyes and stared at the paint stain and millions of scenes, of laughter and happiness flashed in my mind I closed my eyes and held my head tightly with my hands to control the throbbing pain but it was of no use. The pain was unbearable I reached out to the water bottle on the bed side table and gulped down the contents. I felt a soothing sensation on my throat as the water rushed through it and the throbbing of my head started decreasing..
I looked at the paint..

Flashback:
"Zee va let's check our class cupboard"maira suggested. I nodded. We were sitting in our class. We were idle because it was the day before our ramadhan vacation and as we have practically finished all our works for the term we were absolutely free. The boys walked out of class going on a work given by our class teacher. Our class teacher Askah teacher is in our class doing some work she told us to do whatever we want. She is a lovely tchr and loves us loads. Reesha was writing some as usual miss goody two shoes.As we were practically doing nothing me and maira decided to put a check on our cupboard, we were rummaging through our cupboard when i saw some tins of left over paint used to paint the desks during the start of the year.