11

Zeeha p.o.v

I ran to my room hearing my ringtone blaring In the nightstand. "Who could be calling me now" I wondered. I opened my room and grabbed my phone with a frown to see the caller. "Hafeez bhaiyya" it showed. I felt happiness erupt through my heart and the frown in my face got replaced by a big fat grin. "Dathi, who is calling" zahi poked her head through the crack in the door. " its hafeez bhaiyya zahi" I said " oh, ask him where was he all these time and give my salamz to him" with that zahi rushed to her room muttering about maths homework. I chuckled " this girl and her hate for home works"

I pulled the green button and answered the phone. " "mousyyy.." A voice screamed with excitement from the other side of the line. I pressed my lips to control my chuckle which was about to erupt from my mouth. I was not gonna leave him that easily for not calling me for more than a week now." Hmm, who is this" I asked in a pretending-to-be serious voice. " mousey.. Its me hafeez" he said shock evident in his voice. It was getting much difficult to control my laughter now. " sorry I don't know any hafeez" I replied."zee its me lighthouse" he said. I chuckled to my self. "Lighthouse" is his nickname which we used to call him due to his height. " I don't know people who forget to speak to me" I said. "Ooo.. He cooed " sorry mousey I was busy with classes I couldn't call you.. Chorry little sissy.. Chorry zee" he wailed.. " its ok bhaiyyu I was just teasing you" I said. "Alhamdulillah, your anger vanished" he shouted excitedly. I chuckled.

Hafeez raahidh. My bestie and another brother which my beautiful friendship gifted me. He joined my school when I was in 9th standard. Even though he is elder then me due to some problems he joined 8th standard. Die to his height and the official dress he wore on the first day we misunderstood him to be a sir . ahaad and rafeez two of my junior class boys even greeted him saying "good morning sir" we never forgot to tease them saying this.I was the first to talk to him. It was a dare among us who would talk to him first.me being the typical bad girl accepted it. From that day onwards he was my bestie. He is really funny and always the scapegoat for our laughter. He is our lighthouse and I'm the mousey of our gang. We are like south and north pole in our heights

Once me and hafeez bhaiyyu were the announcers for our ifthar function when i was in 11th standard. as I only come up to a little more higher than his hips I literally became the laughing stock that day. People were more intresting in checking out our heights than listening to our announcement. It was one hell of a ride. But i t was a terrific memory and I had loads of fun with my gang. Us being the main committee rocked the ifthar function. That day was simply the best.

"So how you doing zee" he asked " I am fine bhaiyyu" I said. He always irritates me saying " mousey" for which I call him "bhaiyyu". He supports me in every chance he gets. I really am blessed to have such a friend. " how you doing bro" i asked. He started complaining about his classes and how hard his lessons were. My stomach was aching due to all those laughing. I talked with him for more than 2 & half hours, gossiping about random stuff and making useless plans of get together which we knew will never happen. But for all the fun , it is worth it. I always laugh due to his talking.. He is one of a kind.

I extremely forgot that I have monthly test tomorrow while talking to him. It was about 10:45 when I ended his call. I was feeling light and happy. I remembered that I still have to pray isha prayers. I quickly made wudhu and spilled everything to almighty Allah, showing my gratitude and thanking him for blessing with such wonderful friends. They are the only treasures I have and the only people I want in my life till forever beside my family. I will never replace them with anyone in this world. I mentally promised myself and made dua to keep them blessed and happy always. Feeling happy I got up from the prayer mat.

I went to my study table and started studying economics, after talking to hafeez bhaiyya and praying my heart out to almighty I felt a rush of confidence flow through my veins. I know that nothing is impossible when I am with my friends. I studied accounting and I,T too preparing myself fully for the exam tomorrow. With the confidence in my heart I am ready even to face the whole world tomorrow with the grace of almighty.

At about 1:30 i completed studying, I was starting to yawn and sleep was about to enter my heavy eyes when mum knocked my room door. I got up and went and kissed her cheeks shouting "mumma," she was very happy hearing my chirping. " why didn't hafeez contact us these days" she asked " mumma, bhaiyya was busy in classes, I scolded the crap out of him for forgetting me" I said for which mumma chuckled. " I pity your friends zee for having a friend like you" " muuuummmmm..." I wailed " your my mother or theirs?" I asked, " you all are my treasures she replies making my eyes welled up with happy tears . "alhamdulillah" I thanked Allah for blessing me with such a mom who understood my friendship perfectly."" I am seeing my old zeeha again Darling please be smiling like this always." For which I gave her a sheepish grin. Even I was shocked with my behaviour I had become the crazy zee again for some hours.

With that she kissed me good night and left my room. I felt my eye lids literally closing due to sleepiness. I mumbled the dua before sleeping and jumped into my bed falling into deep slumber and slept peacefully after many days..

Author's note:

Hey there lovelies.. Here is another intresting chap.. Hope its interesting.. Is it?

What do you all think about zeeha s gang.. Sweeties they are right..

Meet u ll again in the next chap.. Until that don't forget to vote, and comment.. Ur comments make my day

Allah Hafiz lovelies😘😘😘