22

Zeeha's p.o.v

Who could it be? Is it.. Is it...

I traced my fingers over the hand covering my eyes and as soon I came in contact with it, I felt my heart burst with pure bliss and my mood light up in just seconds..

"Maira" I screamed.. "Kay kay it's me holmon, u don't have to deafen me shouting like this baby".. "Haha very funny mai, so u remembered me just now, great simply great" I said turning the other way, hands folded over my chest and put up a gloomy expression.." There, there boo come here" she said.when she failed to get a reply from me, she came back of me and wrapped her hands around my waist and rested her chin on my head, a gesture she have been doing since 8th, a silent smile crept up to my lips.. This girl the love of my life.. And suddenly she started tickling me knowing how ticklish I am. "OK ok I give up" I said lifting my hands up in surrender after a good 15 mins of tickling+laughing session..

"Zee are you in ur sense di?" She asked in a duh tone "yendi" I asked shooting her a questioning look "the gate is wide open, front door wide open.. And here you are in the sofa listening songs, what would I become when this little brat is kidnapped by some I'll mannered thugs" she said in a dramatic manner to which I rolled my eyes at her "or what if they kill her or burn her or do whatever" she continued and broke into a fit of hysterical fake tears. She looked at me while i at her and burst out howling like idiots.. Maira and her antics.. Not gonna change never ever. She is really something..

"Oii where is our nallaval(goody two shoes) i asked. You could have brought her too right "you know about her right, probably would be somewhere with her nose buried in the school text book" she replied making me laugh.. Reesha she and her over studious self. She cries over the pettiest thing and laughs at the very small thing you wouldnt find funny and stare at us for something for which we laugh our heads off. And the crazies human being on earth who always gets a joke after good 15 mins and starts laughing alone like a pure idiot..

Once in 7th, this idiot started crying for no reason amd pulled me with her to the washroo. I was confused and kept on asking whatever is the matter and finally after she settled on which she did after sobbing for a good 10 mins. "Zee, my rabbit died i wanna go home" she said and broke into sobs. I couldnt keep my mouth shut and ran back to class and informed or more like officially announced it laughing and she gets teased for that incident even now. All thanks to zeeha the great(collar up) She is really one of a kind..I shook my head man i miss that idiot.

"Ok di wait lemme get u something to eat, go to my room I'll be back and let's watch something, what say? "Haan" she replied and I turned back to the kitchen and started making burgers with french fries. " zee, she called me i switched off tge stove and came back to the hall "why bro" i asked she was on the way to the stairs, eyes glued to her phone screed "ado kadhava moodudi (hey,close the door) ur kidnapper will kidnap me too don't you think I'm too young  to die or whtever. guess what I am not even married and mouthed something really dirty, which me being with her forever perfectly understood .. She said without looking at me and started walking to my room. I chased her back and punched her in the stomach and ran back laughing. I could hear her cursing all the way..

I quickly fixed up the snacks and took it to my room and found the Matti settled comfortably in my bed and scrolling her phone. I settled the snacks in my side table and switched on the TV, "yo what shall we watch" I asked "Harry potter" both shouted at the same time and  had a hearty laugh trying to same pinch each other and laughing like fool rolling on the bed.

"Hey get me the DVD s from my cupboard I'll get some juice" I said and walked down to the room to get thr juice glasses which I forgot. When I came back I saw mai staring at something intensely and I went behind her and tiptoed to see what caught her full attention. A gasp escaped my mouth when i saw what she was holding. The fluffy keytag from my buddy and reading the note.
"Maira.. I started for which she shot me daggers making me shut up automatically. She took it to my bed and sat hugging a pillow and gave me a questioning look raising an eyebrow.. " care to explain whatever is this about?"
I started explaining every from the very beginning and she started frowning an expression she usually  wears when she is thinking something hard.