21

Zeeha s p.o.v

"That s rakshadh.. Can he be the person who sends me stuff" I wondered.. "Hell no, zeeha he doesn't even know you, you people just met twice that too purely coincidentally.. So chill" my mind answered back.. Yet the fluttering in my stomach never stopped,holding on to the hope it should be  rakshadh..

Heart: dude its rakshadh, u saw it with your own two eyes..

Mind: zee,she is lying, it can't be him, what does he knows about you? Simply nothing right..

Heart: oh you shut up.. It's him. The boy showed him right remember dumbo??

Mind: don't you dare calling me dumbo, its you.. How could you simply expect a man, who is practically a stranger to send you notes zee? Unbelievable crap..

Heart: (dreamily) a very delicious, handsome man.. U mean

Mind: hopeless.. What do u think he is? He is neither a donut nor parattas to be called delicious.. Your stupid, that's what you are..

I was disbelievingly listening to the stupid conversation between my heart and my mind.. When I'm about to cut them short.

I felt someone poking on my shoulder.. "Daughter can you please wake up from your day dreaming and get what you want and let others to have their orders" the vegetable vendor, a sweet lady in her mid fifties said with a wink. I could feel a friendly aura vibrantly radiating  from her, a loving, yet teasing tone in her voice which made me and her to break into instant laughter.. " kids,these days" she said winking and I went into a trance remembering the..