26

Zeeha's PoV..

"Who could it be?" I was really taken aback.. this guy knows really a lot about me.. there is no way I could not know him..
"Think zee.. think.. for heavens sake think.."

"Oii hold up will You.. when was the last time you thought properly zeeha? You cant usher me like that.. calm down girl.. and lemme process.." my brain shot back making me chuckle..

"But still who is he? How does he know me? That too every single details.. and why is he encouraging me?" I wondered

"You've got a problem with that?"
My conscience growled..
No seriously not.. moreover im thankful to him.. but it doesnt fall into place does it? He is there for me in every situation I need help.. happy or sad his words makes my day.. I am so accustomed to his surprises that i keep on waiting for it.. how does he knows when I need him and when i dont.. HOW DOES HE MANAGE TO DO THAT?

Urgghhh I feeel like my mind is going into over drive in thinking these..

"Chillooo zee.. lets leave it your buddy to disclose his majestic self when he wants.. now stop.." for once my mind spoke sensibly..
I nodded walkin into my home only to see a startled zahi literally screaming in the phone..

I tiptoed inside.. what this bummer could be upto now.. hope she doesnt bring the whole world down..
"Doode listen.. if we get caught our whole grade for this exam would be gone.." she exclaimed..

"Hmm.. whole exam?

"Ill meet you in another 10 mins.." she snapped hanging up..

"Wassup zaahi?" I casually asked..
"Daathi.. im literally screwed up.." she whined..

"Hahaa.. what did you do to get yourself screwed up?

"Umm. Promise you wont tell mum about this? She hesitated..

I nodded "it depends on the content of what you are gonna tell" I raised my eyebrows..waiting for her response..

She sighed.. and after good 5 minutes of silence blurted out " we got caught after cheating in the exaam.." she wailed.. making me burst into giggles..

"Urgghh smarty pants.. go on laugh.. do you have any idea on how difficult it is to cheat..
How difficult it is to not get caught.. how will you know.. when all you do is memorise everything and vomit it the other day.." she challenged..

"Ohh noo zahi.. you have no idea what kinda stunts ive pulled.."

"You did?" She shot back confounded...
Before I could open my mouth her phone went off..
"Coming.. coming.  Just 2 mins..- see ya dathi.. ill be back in another hour.." she darted out..

My mind raced back to the exams ive bunked and millions of times ive cheated.. You could infact call me a pro in cheating..
The walk down the memory lane was alluring.. but my mind seemed to be stuck in one special one..

Flashback:

We were done with our last term for the year and were requested to stay at hom and study for the o/l exams we would be facing in just weeks.. but people who know us can clearly tell we are not the kind to stay and home and study.. so me, Maira and shayaan barged into the school in the process of clearing doubts.. while in reality the whole syllabus was indeed a doubt for us..

The principal eyed us suspiciously cause he knows the real us behind the good guy facade we put up.. nevertheless helped us with math for some hours and left..

It was the exam period for the 10th standard guys i.e our allies.. and as it was only a single door seperating our classroom and theirs..

We could here them giving a hard time for the invigilator.. who are we kidding . Those guys are unique.. original in the universal history..
Their usual strategy- hafeez distracting the teacher with his no sense questions while the other bummers finished their work perfectly.leaving hafeez empty handed at last.. still he doesnt bother.. that guy.

Seems like the teachers are all used to their strategy cause we heard safreen miss advising them.. as if there would be any use in it seriously not..

Safreen miss is another original not the sterotypical teachers you find.. she is slaying and fierce in her own way and cheating her is somewhat impossible..

Unexpecteds  do happen and  the announcement went off indicating an immediate teachers meeting i.e the unexpected..

Sudarshana miss.. a new teacher appointed dragged safreen miss along.. putting us incharge of the goons.. actually this is the situation which u can call "cat left incharge of the milk"

It wouldnt be wrong to say that we literally did THEIR own papers..
We were usually not allowed to open the door seperating our border.. but we did not only that door but all the other..

Our school building is one enthralling design where you can get to the last classroom by entering the first..

We were so engrossed in our cheating sessions.. shayaan helping aflal and ramiz with the history book in his hand.. maira helpind rashid and me in the middle.. I have to admit it was soo much fun that we didnt hear the high heels clicking down the corridor..

It actually dawned on us after a good few minutes that we didnt have enough time to set the table nor close the door but flee for our lives.. maira dumped the book and rushed to the final classroom.. me and shayaan struggled knowing not what to do and bumped into each other onthe process and kissed the floor giving us away clearly and ran away like chased mice .. grabbing the book nearby..
Too late.. we were already caught by Miss Safreen..

We ran into the last classroom and plopped onto the table we could find and pretended studying . Shayaan even had some doubts regarding which king did actually queen Kusumasana devi married.. that guy.. he is the representative of weird..

With the nearing of the high heels, our hearts turned into yoyos.. amd our legs into jellies.. you can never guess to what extent would a problem with safreen miss would go towards to.. she is the coolest teacher alright but she is someone you wouldnt have to have a feud with..

"Guys what do you all think you are doing" she scowled..

Umm-studying.. we are very busy teacher.. shayaaan replied making me burst into giggles earning a sharp nudge from maira.. who seems to be in death hands..

"Yaah yahh..in what subject do you get questions from the attendance register..?"

"All three pairs of eyes were directed towards the book inthe table..
Crap.. we bought the attendance register..
"Way to go guys..we've dug our own grave.."

That day.. I will never ever forget im my death bed.. the intensity of the scolding we've received.. still we kept laughing like fools.. and it actually took more than a week to get safreen Miss to talk to us.. and for the poor guys they were all given minus marks though there was nothing in real to minus too.."

I wiped the tears.. that has started cascding down my cheeks without me knowing.. those days.. if only i could go back..

"Its not always the instant pain which is able to crack the already shattered heart.. but the memory down a day beautifully lived can.."
                                         Zeeeha ❤

Sooo soo hey there peeps im back after a loooong time.. amd i dedicate this to this guy who is sooo into this story than me Irfan2869.. who was commenting on my other book exactly without reading because he wanted me to finish this first..

Broo? Happy now?..

Now read and comment..

See ya buddies.. Allah hafiz lovelies❤