MIKAELSON (available)

[niklaus mikaelson.]

NAME;
Supermarket Flowers

DESCRIPTION;

In which the hybrid tells the tale of how he let his one true soulmate slip through his grasp.

Or

No one speaks the name Aurora Dixon anymore and for good reason. Those who ever dare are usually killed on sight in a fit of rage. Most don't even know who she is. Or was. But those that do know that she was the King's Queen. The true hybrid's other half. His soulmate. Those who recognize the name know just how much of a changed man Niklaus Mikaelson became after he met the love of his life and know just how much he changed after she died.

So when the Scooby-Doo gang of Mystic Falls first learned of the beautiful angel who stole the monster's heart, they figure that they must know more.

CASTED;

Ashley Benson ** as Aurora Dixon

NOTED;

-Anything that has an (**) can be changed in this story.

-This book is based off a song by Ed Sheeran, Supermarket Flowers. It's a sad song about the death of a loved one and what all one does after said death.

-I did want this book to be super freaking sad though. Because for anyone who's ever watched one of the shows with Niklaus in it, you know how even thoughts seems really disconnected from his feelings, he's a big baby.

-You can figure out for yourself how exactly the main character dies. It doesn't really matter to me that way. Or if she's even a vampire. But she has to meet Niklaus and die before he even gets to Mystic Falls. This is a story that is told to the Scooby-Doo gang. She's not someone they all know.

-The Mikaelson family could know her before? I mean, maybe you can show with the other Originals just how much the main affected him and how much grief her death caused him.

-Another thing I want in this story is that he cannot go on some raging rampage after she died. I just want him to become an emotionless hermit; closed off from everyone including his family. Most of this story should be written in flashbacks. And maybe it's mostly Niklaus telling the story.

-I already have a prologue written so if you need help writing one, I'll be glad to give you some pointers.