LAUFEYSON (available)

[loki laufeyson.]

NAME;
Strangers You Met **

DESCRIPTION;

You found parts in of me I didn't even know existed, and in you, I found a love I no longer believed was real.

Loki Laufeyson knew that when he was cast down to Earth, his time there would be a hell of a ride.

So when he meets Phoebe, the newest member of the Avengers, he can't help but be curious. And it sure didn't help when as soon as Phoebe shook his hand, she broke down crying.

Phoebe Anderson has been psychic for as long as she can remember. At first, when she was a child and thought everyone could do it, she happily went around telling people they were going to die on whatever date they saw the light. Or telling them when and if they were to be married or have children. But she soon learned that she was different.

Her parents, though they loved her with all their greed filled hearts, used her abilities for their own, setting her up like a circus monkey reading fortunes for money.

It didn't take long for Phoebe to see that her parents just used her for the money and ran away, leaving them and her little sister behind. Spending the next few years running, S.H.I.E.L.D. is called in. They take her in and make her a part of the Avengers Initiative, to use her powers for good.

But when a certain god of mischief falls into town, Phoebe can't help but be curious at the guy who's had such a tragic life.

When she sees a path of the future that depicts death and destruction, she must try to change the events that lead up to it and stop all of the carnage from happening.]

CASTED;

Jenna Coleman ** as Phoebe Anderson

NOTED;

-Anything that has an (**) can be changed in the story.

-You can just pm me for the rest of the story, such as plot twists and such that I think should be added.

-Most of my stories, this one included, will not have anything to do with Avengers: Infinity War, because that movie was utter bull shit and I refuse to speak of it.

-I have a prologue and basically, a whole first chapter written, if you want to check it out, but it doesn't necessarily have to be added to your book.

-Phoebe was the Greek Titan goddess of prophecy and oracle intellect. That's who I named her after, so please keep her name Phoebe.

-This book is set after Marvel's Avengers, so Loki has already tried to take over New York.