MIKAELSON (available)

[niklaus mikaelson.]

Name;

Only A Goodbye

Description;

She wasn't known for much of anything at school. She wasn't popular, she didn't have many friends. She was only seen as the girl who suddenly stopped talking halfway through sophomore year. She hid behind her long, raven locks and ever-present sketchbook, only talking to the one person who stuck with her throughout her whole ordeal. She'd thought that just about everyone had abandoned her, causing her to come with major baggage and trust issues. She hid her heart behind a wall of stone, thinking that it was completely unyielding to all who tried to crack it. Oh, how wrong she was.

With his heart having been broken so many times, he was bound to have created a fortress around it. He was cold. Menacing. Absolutely terrifying to some. He hid behind his fangs and ruled with an iron fist to which he used to his advantage however he pleased.

Casted;

Selena Gomez ** as Clio Grace

NOTED;

-Anything that has an (**) can be changed in this story.

-I did want this book to be super freaking sad though. The main character has gone through a traumatizing ordeal (raped at a high school party), so she needs to have major trust issues. And her dad left her while she was going through a tough time, so she has to be very timid around any type of male figures.

-Niklaus could have a strange obsession with her first before the feelings come? Like he could be fascinated with her or something?

-Another thing I want in this story is that he cannot go on some raging rampage after she tells him. Let it be sort of subdued because he doesn't want to scare her? But the asshole has to somehow disappear? It doesn't have to be Niklaus who does it either. I sort of had her friends with the Scooby Doo Gang, and Damon is pretty vengeful, so. She's also pretty close to Caroline, even before she finds out about vampires. She's like her only friend.

-Her mom is also an alcoholic, because of when her dad left. So Clio sort of gets blamed for everything bad that happens, including the divorce.

-I already have a prologue and part of a first chapter written so if you need help writing one, I'll be glad to give you some pointers. This book is set during season two and onwards.