HALE (available)

[derek hale.]

NAME;
Innocent Death **

DESCRIPTION;

If you be my star, I'll be your sky.
Parker, that was really lame.

She wasn't known for much of anything at school. She wasn't popular, she didn't have many friends. She was only seen as the girl who suddenly stopped talking halfway through sophomore year. She hid behind her long, raven locks and ever-present sketchbook, only talking to the one person who stuck with her throughout her whole ordeal. She'd thought that just about everyone had abandoned her, causing her to come with major baggage and trust issues. She hid her heart behind a wall of stone, thinking that it was completely unyielding to all who tried to crack it. Oh, how wrong she was.

With his heart having been broken so many times, he was bound to have created a fortress around it. He was cold. Menacing. Absolutely terrifying to some. He hid behind his fangs and ruled with an iron fist to which he used to his advantage however he pleased.]

CASTED;

Vanessa Hudgins  as Sakai Cupun

Vanessa Hudgins as Sakai Cupun

Bob Morley as Anik 'Eska' Cupun

NOTED;

-Anything that has an (**) can be changed in the story.

-You can just pm me for the rest of the story, such as plot twists and such that I think should be added.

-This book will probably be harder than most, as you'd have to do more research. The OC is set as part of an old Inuit legend, the Amaroq, which means Great Wolf. We can talk more about the legends and what all comes with it in my pms.

-I have a prologue written sort of, if you want to check it out, but it doesn't necessarily have to be added to your book.