PARKER (available)

[peter parker.]

NAME;
Heart In Hand**

DESCRIPTION;

One day there's gonna be a ledge. One that I'll be standing on the edge of. And on that day, it won't be me who'll be too afraid to take the plunge.

Before Selene Cabot first moved to Queens, she never really thought about the residential superhero webbing his way across town.

In fact, she never really thought about supers until she moved to Queens. After a tragic accident that occurred to her when she was a child, Selene wanted nothing to do with the pesky spiderling. Or any other enhanced human beings taking residence within the city.

And starting school at Midtown High in the middle of the year sure didn't help her ever-rising sense of irritation.

But a certain brunette sitting in the back of her science class may just be the distraction she was hoping for. Even with his floppy hair and big, puppy brown eyes, the quiet boy who keeps to himself seems to have secrets of his own.

That much Selene can tell. She's been there before. She knows when sometimes, it all gets a little too much. She seems to be the only one who notices the black circles under his eyes and not the ones from the never-ending bruises that somehow appear on his pale skin. The only one to notice how he's always quick to dart his eyes to the side as soon as one goes to make eye contact with him.

But maybe they can help each other out. Be the bright light at the end of the tunnel for the other. Be the silver lining the other can grab before they're taken under the quick whirlpool of sadness that always seems to be swirling right underneath them, ready to take them down and drown them in the deep end.

But when secrets come out and truths are revealed, will that silver lining be enough to hold them up? Or will it snap in two and let them fall? ]

CASTED;

Sabrina Carpenter ** as Selene Cabot

NOTED;

-Anything that has an (**) can be changed in the story.
-You can just pm me for the rest of the story, such as plot twists and such that I think should be added.
-Most of my stories, this one included, will not have anything to do with Avengers: Infinity War, because that movie was utter bull shit and I refuse to speak of it.

-This book will be set after Civil War, but sort of before Homecoming? So maybe an AU book? However you want to do it.