ROGERS (available)

[steve rogers.]

NAME;
Nyx of the Night **

DESCRIPTION;

The funny thing about chasing the past is that most people wouldn't know what to do if they caught it.

They came for her in the night. They thought they would be able to apprehend the girl while she was sleeping and have no problems. Oh, how they were wrong.

Eris knew the exact moment HYDRA stepped foot on her property. She'd hidden herself away, deep into the woods where the snow was always so thick, one wouldn't be able to see two inches in front of their own face, courtesy of Eris.

When Eris barely gets away with her own life, she knows there is nowhere she can run that the evil organization won't be able to find her. In her half-delirious state, she finds herself at the tallest tower in all of New York.

Confused and a little shocked by the girl who busts through their window, the Avengers are in a rush to figure out who she is and what's wrong with her and also why shes's covered in blood and riddled with bullet holes.

When she awakens dazed and confused, Eris escapes the strange place, leaving the tower a mess and a member in an illusive coma. Only to return an hour to retrieve her bag while, in the process, getting herself caught.

When she escapes for the second time, the Avengers are out to get her by any means necessary, direct orders from Fury. But with HYDRA on her tail, Eris is forced to reconsider the Avengers offer to help her.

Will she allow the Avengers help knock HYDRA out of the game for good? And will she find more than herself in the fight of good against evil? ]

CASTED;

Rachel Weisz as Eris Night

NOTED;

-Anything that has an (**) can be changed in the story.

-You can just pm me for the rest of the story, such as plot twists and such that I think should be added.

-This story can be an AU, as it can be set in none of the movies. All Avengers are there, and still friends, and have gotten over their beefs.

-I named Eris after the Greek goddess of strife and discord, as most of my OC's are named after some mythology character by their characteristics.

-Eris has many powers, because she's a badass bitch, though you'll have to pm me for the full list. And there was a first chapter written for this, in case you want to read it to get an idea.